Thursday, May 21, 2009

30 Day Challenge

So, I decided that its time to make a life change.

Its time to do that dreaded thing and lose some weight.

I can honestly say I don't eat too badly. Mostly I don't eat enough... and then sometimes, when I don't eat and then eat, I eat the wrong things or eat too much because I'm so hungry.

I've decided to throw some exercises into the mix along with eating better - small, healthier meals more often during the day.

I recently saw some commercials on a new work out videa game by EA Sports. Its called EAS Active... You can find it HERE

It has a 30 day challenge that you can do... and I decided that is exactly what I needed!! I don't have the time or money to go to a gym. We have a treadmill (when its not making funky noises like tonight!) that we can use... so all I needed was more "gym" like stuff to do.

I really think that the EAS Active is what will be right for me - along with the cardio on the treadmill.

I have a goal.

I would like to drop at least 30 lbs by the end of September. If you average it out, its about 7.5 lbs a month... I know it will be hard... but I'm determined!!

Wish me luck, alright?

6 comments:

Brandi said...

:( I'm wondering why I'm not getting your updates.

Might have to delete you and readd you.

GRRR

Tiffany said...

Best of luck!!! :) Stay motivated!

Remo said...

A co-worker simply cut out sugar and soda pop and lost 25 lbs in six months. He didn't do anything else.

Good luck!

Kaileigh said...

Remo... my husband did the same thing. Stopped drinking regular soda and had diet soda if any. Seemed like he instantly dropped the weight. It's a little more difficult for women usually... grrrr.

Best of luck to you hun! That is a totally reasonable and obtainable goal, you can do it!!

Bridgett said...

Good luck, twin! I'm cheering for you.

XXOO

Terri said...

Best of luck girlie!!

Hugs
Terri