Thursday, July 30, 2009

Update

So, life has become busy once more.


Cheerleading started this Monday... its 5 days a week... for 1.5hours each day... that is until after Aug 22nd... then we go to three days a week. Thank god. Because I bet by then, I'll be even more whopped than I am now!


Rowan returns to school on the 10th... I'm sure she will be shell shocked with school activities plus cheerleading for the first few weeks. I can't believe she is going to be in 2nd grade. It kills me. Really, it does.


Working out has been going really well. Well, at least most days. LOL


Since the middle of May, I have lost 19lbs. I'm hoping for another 16 lbs more by Oct. 1st. Not sure if I will make it, but I'm going to try hard.


I'm doing a lot of different things. Lots of treadmill, some videos - like Jillian Michaels "30 Day Shred" and "No More Trouble Zones"... even have done the CardioMax video from the "Biggest Loser". But mostly, its at least 30 mins of the treadmill almost every day.


I'm eating better... feeling better. Its amazing what exercising and being healthy feels like! LOL


I have dropped just about 1 1/2-2 sizes... and I can totally see my body toning up and developing muscle structure from the weights. Oh, yes, I'm doing that too... its in the videos - but I've also done it with the husband at the gym too. LOL


Told you we were on healthy/exercising kicks!!


I took some recent pictures lately - from when we went to Tahoe for the weekend... here are a few:


















I wish I could share some of my honey and me - but, well, because of his job, I'm not going to... plus, most of you are friends on my facebook any how... so you will see them there!!
Hope all is well... Gonna go relax now... its been one of those day!!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Jenn I'm so proud of you and your weight loss. You are doing a fab job!! keep it up. Sadly I've gained weight since madi's birth. I feel like i'm STARVING since I'm breastfeeding...ugh.
Hope you all have a great time the rest of your summer with the kiddos.
HUGS

redpoppy007@aol.com said...

I can see a big difference. You look very pretty. Best of luck in your workouts.

Remo said...

Great job on the workouts! You look fantastic.

Bridgett said...

Yay, twinnie!!!

I absolutely adore that first photo of you. You look so tan, summery, and happy. :)

XOXO

Tiffany said...

I'm proud of you sticking w/ your goal of eating healthier and exercising! You're doing so awesome!