Sunday, October 22, 2006

~Already Missing Him~

Derek leaves today for school in San Luis Obispo.

He'll be gone until Friday evening.

But the thing is, I haven't even really seen him since Wednesday... and when I did see him on Friday, we had an argument before he went to work. 

He's worked from Thurs and his shift is from 5pm-4am.  So the only time I see him is at 4am (or so) to crawl into bed... and then when I leave I give him a kiss good-bye.

And today, he has all day SWAT training with the other SWAT teams from the county...

After that, they leave... no good-bye kisses.  No hugs.

I hate it when he is gone.

:(

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((Jenn))))))))))))))))

Hoping this week flies by for you!

Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

That sucks!  When will he be home again?

Anonymous said...

Awww babe. I know you'll miss him. Maybe enjoy the week soaking in bathtubs and doing facials?..lol

XOXO..hope to hear from ya soon. Love ya babe

Jackie

Anonymous said...

That man works like crazy!!!!!  Ahhhh, to be young again!!  But, he is doing it all for you and his little family.  Still, that doesn't help you missing him.  :(
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

AWWWW :(  You'll miss him, but he'll be home soon.  He works a lot!!!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, I bet it's hard.

Anonymous said...

Oh puhhlease, you know you've missed me more :)~

Anonymous said...

a lot of the time when people have arguments and then miss eachother the argument seems stupid and you miss the person that much more and it doesnt matter anymore
i hope that you have a good night
<3 em

Anonymous said...

I can't even tell you how many times I've stewed and said nothing to avoid the before-work argument.   Not like we argue all the time, but you know, how the little events of the day might make you a little unpleasant?
I can totally sympathize with you.  It's hard to be all on your own when they are working like that.  Doing the cop thing, with their buddies, I tease mine and tell him they are getting paid to play...while I'm at home picking noodles up off the floor.  Ha!
Just think, I'm sure he misses you too, and the week will go by really fast because you will be so busy.
And when he comes home, you will kiss and makeup.  Now there's something to look forward too!  :)
Anna