Tuesday, March 27, 2007

So Excited!!

Okay, I know ya'll are probably getting pretty tired about me saying how excited I am to be going and do this and going and doing that...

Well, get over it 'cause I have one more new thing to be excited about... lol ;)

 

Today, I got an email from the HP Pavillion (it is an arena in San Jose) ticket master saying that there was a pre-sale of tickets for "Disney High School Musical: The Ice Tour".

I don't know about any one else... but my daughter loves that movie!  She has a CD with the songs... can watch the movie five times in a row (YES! She has done it!)...

I know the Ice Tour won't have the same people as the movie, but I know she'll enjoy the music and the skating...

So yes, I went online and bought tickets... We are in the VIP section, in the 6th row!!!  I'm so flippin' stoked!  I got tickets for Rowan, Derek and myself... Little Man Zach wouldn't appreciate it like Rowan would... Plus, sometimes, it is nice to do things with just one of them at a time!!

So, now I have a new countdown... lol... October 27th!!  Yeah, it is a ways away, but I know it will be fun!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohooo on my birthday! :D Enjoy it EVERYONE loves that show! (um myself included hahahaa)

Anonymous said...

You be as happy and excited as you want to be! Nothing wrong with that!

A confession...I watch that movie a whole bunch with my kids, too. And once in a blue moon, without them!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

that does sound fun!!!
rowan will love to spend quality alone time with the two of you i'm sure :)
ttyl
em

Anonymous said...

That sounds like it will be exciting!  :)