Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Random Ramblings...

Random Ramblings from yours truly...

*Rascal the kitty is adapting to our so called madness of a house.  He is doing a lot better too... since coming down with a respitory infection!  I know he came to us with a cold, but by the time I got him to the vet for a check up on Thursday, it was a full blown infection.

*He weighed a whole 1.8lbs, last week (he was 11 weeks old).  Hopefully when I take him back tomorrow, he has gained a bit of weight.  He wasn't eating too much from Thursday-Saturday, so he might have lost a bit, but now that he has his appeatite back, he might be back to normal or past it.

*We've been doing some spring cleaning in our house.

*General cleaning and some deep cleaning... as in getting rid of things we don't need- clothes and our toys.

*Derek has been working in our backyard too.  Getting rid of the grime and stuff from the winter... So we can be outside this summer and have tons of fun!!

*I finally got the pictures from Disneyland from my parents.  They burned them to CD's for me... but I've already posted a few to my picture area on myspace.  Will try to do them here soon, when I resize them.

*I'm off tomorrow, something I'm not used to.  But I will be home with Zach in the morning and then have Rowan and my niece in the afternoon.  I think swimming is in order.

*Saturday we have two special events to attend.

*Our nephew's 1st birthday... and a wedding of friends.

*And Derek and I get a night to ourselves, thanks to my parents ;)

*Should be a fun day, all around.

*Zachary is starting to put more words together lately.  He told my mom this morning, "Planes Please" when she was telling them what they were going to do today.  He loves going to the local airport and watching the planes. 

*But it looks like it will be playing outside and the pool for the kiddies today... not like they'll mind.

Enough rambling for now... my mind has gone blank and I have plenty to do today at work...

No comments: