Sunday, March 15, 2009

It seems...

... that two weeks is my normal 'in between blogging' time now. Or at least pretty darned close.

I guess its the only way I can give myself enough time to come up with something to write about - not like our lives aren't super busy or anything ;)

Yep. We are Super Busy. I feel that sometimes, I need a Super Mom costume to run around in! I'm zooming from one place to another, it would make a whole lot of sense!!

We started Tball practice two weeks ago. So far, so good. Its a bit different for me. I guess I didn't really know what I was getting myself into. Dealing with 10 children at once is a bit hard. Thankfully, a few father's have stepped up to help lil' ol me do the practices.

My kids seem to enjoy it. Although, Zach is one of the youngest on the team and he seems to get bored if we are moving at a slow pace. At Thursday's practice, I looked up to find him on the bench just sitting there. I asked what he was doing and he said he was bored and wanted to sit down. I gave him about 3 mins on the bench before I made him get his booty back on the field.

We don't even have a game until April 25th - our opening day - and I'm hoping that by then, we can get most of the "techniques" down. Basically if they can hit the ball, throw the ball and make sure they get the ball to 1st base and back to the picture to stop the play, I'll be golden. So far, we aren't there yet. But I'm sure we'll get there.

4 H has also taken up a bit of our time this month... We've had 3 meetings and total and its just the 15th of the month. I can only imagine as Fair approaches (July) that it will be more and more. Rowan is practicing with her rabbit daily - the nice rabbit, not the feral one. She seems to be getting used to the idea down on how to show a rabbit.



This last weekend, we had a dinner we had to attend for the City. It was where they acknowledge the new hires, promotees, and the Police/Fire/Personal person of the year. I told Rowan that we had to look nice because Daddy was getting up in front of the people... so she picked out her own outfit. She looked so pretty in her green dress... Such a good Irish Girl.


Of course, I had to get a picture of the Super Model. She loves to pose - always has. And even if she is missing 4 teeth - with 2 more lose ones - she is simply gorgeous...






Of course my son couldn't be left out... I dressed him in such a cute outfit - although I got plenty of Shite for it. See, I put him in a pink shirt... and to me, I think that is fine. You know, "Real Men Wear Pink"... but a handful of people had something to say about it and by the end of the evening, I was ready to lay into someone! Now tell me, isn't he damned cute in that pink shirt??
Who can say that him wearing that is wrong??? I think he was totally ROCKIN' the look... not to mention his cool ass flame shoes!
He might be a Momma's boy... But he is surely a BOY! No questions about it ;)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Your kids are SO cute. I would have totally clobbered someone making comments about his pink shirt. He looks GOOD.


I love your new layout!

Tiffany said...

He is most definitely rockin' the pink shirt! Screw the nay-sayers! :) They both look great!

IndigoSunMoon said...

Awww...look how cute Rowan is with her missing teeth! Too cute!
And Zach is totally stylin' with those shoes!
Connie

Linda said...

I think he looks totally awesome in that shirt! Linda