Thursday, May 27, 2004

And One More Time.... Lets Try it Again

Well, lets try this one more time... I did start a journal a while ago, but I seemed to lose intrest in it... Didn't think I was doing a good enough job.  Maybe people thought it wasn't good??  Oh well, so lets try it again :)

Today is a pretty slow day at our pickle plant.  People have been calling for their money... I'm the accounts payable manager for the company, so I have to deal with everyone wanting to be paid.  But nothing else is happening... No complaining customers, no big problems with our sweet relish... Only nice thing about today is my 12 year old niece being here with her mother... Yes, I do work with my family... And friend.  I work with my mother-in-law, who is the Office Manager.... And sister-in-law who is in Customer Service.  My friend, does work her too... She is my sister-in-law's assistant.  Its really nice working with family, which some people might not believe... You got that support system behind you.

I can't wait for the weekend to roll around.  I get a 4 day weekend... Lucky me gets Friday's off... So with Monday being a holiday, that makes 4 days off!  Nice mini-vacation.  I have so much to do this weekend too.  Have to make the dreaded trip to the DMV to pick up my personalized plates... Which were wrong the first time I went in January!! Yes, in January!!... Gotta get my daughter measured for a dress that she'll be wearing in my friends wedding in October... Gotta go the mall to pick up a Bacherlorette party gift.  Ugh.  Not enough time in the day to do what I've gotta do.

Plus, I don't even know if I'll get what I have to do done... My daughter, Princess Rowan, was running a 101.5 degree fever yesterday and we couldn't figure out why.  Today she was about normal, maybe at the most 99.4 degrees... But thats about it... But who knows what tomorrow will hold.

I talked to my mom today... Well, I talk to her everyday, she watches granddaughter... She is a full time YaYa (what my daughter calls her)... But she mentioned that MY grandmother will be coming home from the rehab facility sooner than expected.  She had surgery on her shoulder... And being 87 years old, she needed to be in a "home" of types for help... So, its a good thing she'll be coming home earlier...

Well, gotta actually go do work now... TTFN

No comments: