Friday, May 28, 2004

T.G.I.F

Thank God It's Friday... That is all I have to say...

Well, the Princess is still not feeling well...  She doesn't seem to wanna get rid of this slight fever that she has had since Wednesday.  It hasn't been over 101 degrees... But it doesn't wanna come back down to a normal temp of 98.6.  I think the closest we have gotten it is to 98.9... Ugh!  If this keeps going all weekend, I guess I'll have to venture to the doctors office... Thats always fun!

Our pool is finally starting to look like a pool... No more big hole in the back yard.  It was gunnited (sp?) yesterday!  Whoop-ee!!  Only a few more weeks and it should be done.  Good thing too... Summer has finally hit the Central Valley and the temps here are going to be 90 degrees and above for the next week.  I guess we'll be making special trips to YaYa's house so Princess can practice her swimming.

Got news on my Grandma.  She is coming home on the 6th of June.  I wish I could help her make the transition back home, but I'll be out of town that day...

Where will I be you ask????

TAHOE baby!!  I've been invited to go to a friend's bachelorette party for that weekend up in Tahoe.  Its been a while since I've been away with friends... It will do me good to have some 'grown up time'... Sometimes spending all your time with a 2 year old can change your mind... I'm sure all the SAHM's would know... And I'm not even one ;)

You think Tahoe is something special?  How about a trip to Vegas?  Sound better?  Well, I'm the lucky gal that actually gets to have 2 great trips in one single month.  The weekend of the 18th my husband and I are going to Vegas with his brother and wife.  Another fab weekend if you ask me!  I haven't been to Vegas since I've been 21 and my poor hubby hasn't ever been!!!  Finally he gets some time away from his job... That poor man works too many hours!!

This weekend is truly jam packed! I can't wait until Sunday.  We are going to a friends graduation party!  My best friend has graduated from Stanislaus State after only 4 years (half this town takes up to 6 years at the local JC, then transfers to a 4 year)... We are so proud of her!!  I even bought the Princess a new dress to wear to her 'Aunties' party!  I just hope she'll be up to going....

Well, speaking of the sicko.  I better get her little behind down for a nappy-nap.  Oh man, see, what did I tell you about spending too much time with a 2 year old?? Lol

TTFN

 

No comments: