Sunday, May 7, 2006

~Hey Guys~

Hey Guys.

I just wanted to stop in and say Hello.

 

I haven't had much time to journal lately, and that really bums be out.

What bums me out more is the idea of going on some sort of "hiatus".

 

Sad huh?

 

I just have things that I need to deal with and writing in my journal has fallen under those important things.

I hate to admit that, but it is true.

 

Plus, I'm behind on commenting.  Don't get me wrong though, if I do go on a hiatus, I'll still be commenting.  Just probably not right when the post is put up!

 

I do know that after next week, I'll be in Disneyland and I'm pretty sure that I'll have plenty to write about after that.

On the 14th, I celebrate my 24th birthday...

Then we leave on the 16th for Disneyland and will celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary on the 17th there.

Sounds pretty fun huh?

 

Well, I hope all is well with everyone and I miss you tons.

I'll be back when I have something I really want to write about... and I'll still be around.

 

Hugs,
~Pickle Jenn~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and I have the same birthday. Happy early birthday. Hope you have a blast in disney. Hope that you are feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Happy Anniversary!
Have a wonderful vacation...
Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics
Hope all is well...
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

:(
have fun in disney land
dont forget about us!!!!
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

have a great time at Disney and of course your 24th birthday. Sounds so exciting. Well hurry back to your journaling.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, life does take presidence over journaling and JLand!  As long as you are healthy and happy, that's what's important!  I hope you have a wonderful time at Disneyland...  celebrating your birthday... and your anniversary!  Sounds like you have a full plate!  Enjoy your life, darling!   Most of us aren't going anywhere... God willing! :)

Hugs and be safe!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Take your time and comment when you can or don't comment at all! We all understand!

You have some fun times ahead! I can't wait to read all about it!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

OH, life has a way of catching up with ya huh?

No worries, I know you'll find the time....here...there...

24?  Gotta keep rubbing it in, that I was making out in the back seat of cars when you were probably out roller blading or having slumber parties!

~V~

Anonymous said...

Life with little ones always has a way of taking your computer time away.  I hope that's all that is going on over in the Pickle household.  I don't want to read about your countdowns though, you and your infamous countdowns!  I am so jealous!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I so understand....I feel the same way sometimes and life gets busy.  Just go and enjoy the things that are coming up and HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!  
You will be celebrating your birthday and Mother's day on the 14th :)  YAY!!

Don't stay away for too long!!!

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/SamNsmile5/LettingItAllSinkIn

Anonymous said...

I get it.

Going through it too :)

Anyway, I'm sure you'll be filling pages in a few weeks!

Cat

Anonymous said...

Have a happy birthday, a happy anniversary, and an extremely happy time at Disney!  :)  You're so lucky!

Anonymous said...

Disneyland will be good for you guys.  You'll come home feeling like a new couple.  

Luv~Heather