Friday, February 15, 2008

Bullet Update... 'Cause I'm Too Busy to Do a Real One

*I'm finally feeling better - for those that didn't know, I had gotten the True Blue Flu - fever and fatigue for 3 days - and then developed Bronchitis.

*I still have a bit of a cough, but I'm so much better than I was!

*My kids have both been fighting a cough and Zach has had a runny nose as well.  I really think he has allergies, but being in preschool does nothing in helping to NOT bring home germs.

*Rowan is doing amazing in kindergarten.  Learning to read and just did her second "book report" - something similar, anyhow.

*She turned 6 years old (God, where does the time go?) on Jan. 23rd.  We were going to have a birthday party for her that weekend, but because I became sick, we postponed it.

*Zach turns 3 years old - do I even have to say it?? - next Friday.  He is becoming such a little man... so funny, so stubborn and so stinking cute.

*We are having a joint party for them on the 24th... just an early dinner with family and some friends.  Rowan wasn't too hot on sharing a party, but as long as it is just this once, I think she'll be okay.

*My mom and I are having a girls day tomorrow.  We are going to head up into the foot hills and visit some of the older mining towns up there... Going to hit up some yarn shops too :)

*She has to pick out yarn for her hat and scarf that she will be wearing when she is in Europe... and I think I'm going to look for some yummy yarn to make blankets for both of my kids.  Something they can have for like, forever.

*But I don't know... yarn shops can have expensive yarn... and I don't know if I'm wanting to spend so much right now... lol

*Next Friday, Rowan, myself, Ro's friend and her mom are going to go see Disney on Ice: Princess Wishes.  She doesn't know we are going... so it should be a very nice surprise for her!!  I'm excited for her :) lol

*Okay, I can't think of anything else to throw out there - although I'm sure there is plenty... maybe I'll come back later and add another. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww..I didn't know about the Disney On Ice!  
That'll be so much fun!  

Love ya, twinnie.

B

Anonymous said...

hope that you and the kids are feeling better soon
enjoy the girls day with your mom!
gosh the kids are growing up on you!
we need pictures soon when you get time!!!
have a great weekend
emily