Monday, February 11, 2008

Drive By Photo Sharing...

I just wanted to share some photos that I've taken as of late... the ones below are of some of my knitting...

zachbluesmileRS.jpg picture by Perkysgrl

zachbluehatRS.jpg picture by Perkysgrl

Zach and his newest hat... I swear, I could make this child a beanie every day and he'd be happy!!

sweater1RS.jpg picture by Perkysgrl

sweater2RS.jpg picture by Perkysgrl

This is the sweater that I have been making for my friend's new baby boy... Because I was sick for over a week, I haven't done much on it... but I hope to finish it soon!!

beretRS.jpg picture by Perkysgrl

And this is a beret I made... well, it was supposed to be a beret, but because I didn't use a chunky yarn that the pattern called for, it became more of a large beanie... but it is okay... I can wear it and my hair actually fits under it :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh how warm those look.
I love the colors.  that will help those little ones keep from getting an earache.

Anonymous said...

so freaken cute!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, Jenn!  That sweater is amazing!  
You're really becoming quite the knitter.  
Zach looks adorable in his beanie.  

I'm digging that turquoise beret too.  :)

Glad to finally see some of your knitting!  

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

wow jenn! i am super impressed you picked this up fast and those look great!
did you teach yourself???
i'd love to learn how to knit I crochet but Ive only done a couple baby blankets.
these are so awsome!!!
thanks for shairing
emily

Anonymous said...

This is impressive that you taught yourself this.
good job!!
hugs,
Kathi