Monday, February 11, 2008

More Pics... Because I'm too Lazy to do a Real Entry!

I got the kids their Valentine Presents today... They were supposed to stay a Surprise until Thursday, but Miss Ro accidently caught a peak of the boxes... and well, there is no hiding "Build A Bear" boxes... So they got them tonight...

valentinebabrs.jpg picture by Perkysgrl

The Kiddos Bears... Scruffy the Dog and Love-A-Lot Bear

lovebearrs.jpg picture by Perkysgrl

Isn't her outfit just the cutest thing!?!

scruffyrs.jpg picture by Perkysgrl

I Love Scruffy's Sweatshirt... I dressed him how I would dress Zach ;)

 

Then this is just a random picture of Zach in his bed... Derek was playing with our new camera and snapped it last night... I can't believe how quickly he is growing up!!

zachbedrs.jpg picture by Perkysgrl

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenn...those are so cute!

I have to say, I love Zach's puppy and the clothes it's wearing!  Adorable!  And that little outfit on the pink bear....could it be any cuter?  Autumn would be in hog heaven.  :)

Zach looks like he has a nice big bed!  Love the sheets.  :)

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

I love the puppy!  How cute are those bears!
Your little boy has grown so much...
cute as can be:)

Anonymous said...

those bears are too cute! i love build a bear haven't been in awhile
I will have to go soon!
zach is growing up so fast! he is a cutie jenn!
~~Emily

Anonymous said...

Aww, those bears are almost as cute as your kids. I can't believe the little guy, no more "baby face"! He's growing up so fast!

So whatcha gonna do about Thursday now that you gave in?  :)

Anonymous said...

The Build A Bears are too cute....loved the pictures, thanks for sharing with us!
hugs,
Kathi