Monday, January 15, 2007

Nothing Better to Do...

... so I stole this quiz from Laura at "Adventures in Juggling"...

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Truthfully, I didn't look into the mirror.  I just got up, turned on the shower and hopped right in.  I know the "Morning Me" isn't all that gorgeous ;)

2. How much cash do you have on you?
None.  I'm not big on carrying cash... most places accept ATM or Check Card.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Store.

4. Do you label yourself?
Only would label myself a Mommy and Wife... Friend and Daughter... so, that is about it.

5. Bright or Dark Room?
How about a semi-lightened room?  I love natural sunshine... but not too big on the false stuff.

6. What is your favorite ringtone?
Right now its "Fergilicious"

7. What does your watch look like?
I have a few.  But the two that I wear most often are silver and one has a purple face with Tinker Bell on it that came straight from Disneyland... and the second has a blue face with diamondettes on it... lol.  Little itty bitty slivers of diamonds.

8. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.

9. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I am not even sure if we have one...

10. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Um, let me think about this one.... oh yeah, "NO"

11. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Derek :)


12. Last furry thing you touched?
The cat while turning on the water faucet in the bathroom so he could get a drink.

13. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None, I'm all about the digital baby.

14. Favorite age you have been so far?
19 and 22... can't decide... both my babies were born at those ages.

15. Your worst enemy?
Laziness.

16. What is your current desktop picture?
Um, Rowan on the fountain at my brother's wedding.

17. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"You're so silly, Zach"... while he was dancing on the table :)

18. The last song you listened to?
"Push It" by Cobin Blue on the Disneychannel.

19. What time of day were you born?
Early morning I believe.

20. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Get ticked off... then call the company who maintains it- if I am at work, that is.

21. Do you consider yourself kind?
I try to be... especially to those who deserve it.

22. What’s your life motto?
Live today as if there is no tomorrow.

23. Name three things you have with you at all times.
Wedding and Mother's ring... Cell Phone.

24. Can you change the oil in a car?
If I had to... but most of the time I take it to the shop.


25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I wrote a letter the other day, but I didn't mail it.  I hand delivered it.

Have fun if you choose to play too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOve it, think I will play too!

Anonymous said...

loved your answers...i'd play along too but i already made my entry for today... lol!
i still gotta get on myspace...maybe i'll do it there ;)
ttyl
<3, em

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a cat.  :)  I wanna see a pic of him/her.  

Anonymous said...

These were good answers.  I liked this one :)

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

"Fergilicious"  I hear that song abotu thirty times a day....the girls love it.

Smack that" is Mandy's new ringtone...rofl