Monday, November 10, 2008

It's been a bit... My bad.

So, I guess I haven't been doing as well as I could have with this blog.


Life has been pretty damned busy up until just this Saturday, actually.

Rowan is finally done with her cheerleading... so that means our Saturday nights won't be booked for a while.

I'm glad too... we all had a blast with this first season, but I think we are glad it's over for a while. Now Rowan will focus on school and a bit of 4-H for a while...












It's finally feeling like Fall/Winter here. I'm enjoying the cool mornings and the mild days. I can really only hope for some more rain - we need it.

The poor doggies don't like the cold though... actually, Rusty (the 60lb- 9 month old Pit Bull) gets so cold at night that we have to cover him up with a blanket! I guess he doesn't have enough fat/fur to keep him warm...

I'm just glad I can start wearing my boots and sweaters with out getting too hot during the day!!












One of the bad things about the Fall/Winter is all the colds that get passed around... ::sigh:: I've got a pretty cruddy cold going on right now. Last night, I was asleep by 9pm. I'm never in bed that early! I think I beat my kids to night-night land! lol












Alright, I'll leave you with some pictures... some of Halloween... and a picture of Rowan snuggling with Rusty... its hard to think of him as a puppy still!!




















6 comments:

Theresa said...

I know what you mean about being busy, same here too! The dog is awesome. I want a cuddly dog so bad but I don't want the dog poo outside, LOL.

Love your daughter's costume, it's so cute!!

XOXO
Tree

Bridgett said...

I just can't get over how cute that picture of Row and Rusty is. You should buy a cute little frame and put that one in her room. :)

I hope you feel better soon, twinnie.

I was in bed by 10:30 last night too. That's pretty early for me. Doug wanted to watch a movie, but I just wasn't up for it.

XOXO

Brandi said...

ok wait one gosh darn second. I LEFT A COMMENT HERE! Grrrrr BLOGs hate me. : (

I said how cute he kids were looking. I tried to get John to be a transformer, but he took my second pic ... buzzlightyear! : )

hugs

IndigoSunMoon said...

I love the Fall with the changing of the leaves...but that only lasts a few weeks. All our trees are pretty bare now, and it's cold as hell here!
Connie

Lippy said...

As I thought about what you wrote, I'm reminded how much I prefer the warm weather. Even the pup doesn't like it cold!
On the upside though, boots season is back, lol!
Good to see you, Jenn

The Mama said...

Update this blog woman!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, love ya!!