Thursday, November 27, 2008

So, I Suck at This.


Say hello to our new friends... Their names are Lil' Bit and More... you get it right? Lil' bit more? Haha. I kill myself.
Anyways, these little girls - Polish dwarfs, 2lbs each - are Rowan's 4-H projects, along with our family pets. They are still adjusting to their new home (we just picked them up last Saturday). We are all showing them attention and trying to get them to be a bit more tamed. They do really well, but sometimes, they freak out a bit. LOL
Anyways, so I've come to realize that I just suck at this blogging thing. I never seem to do it enough or well enough - in my opinion. But, I'm still going to keep on trucking and make posts - when I find the inspiration or I'm "yelled at" to ::cough Jolene cough::
So, today is Thanksgiving. I was able to sleep in until about 9am - just in time to catch the parade. Which we've been watching all morning. I believe its almost over (thank god). Today, we are just relaxing... preparing to get our Christmas decorations up tomorrow. We've got the tree up, but there are two strands of lights that are out, so we need to figure out what we are going to do with that.
This afternoon, I think we'll take a family nap before we head over to family's house for dinner. We are responsible to bring veggies - thank goodness for Schwan's frozen veggies... corn and asparagus are on the menu!
We did do a Pre-Thanksgiving dinner this last Sunday with my family. So, I'm glad we aren't having to cook too much today. Its always nice to not have to do too much work ;)
As for the rest of the weekend, like I said, we'll be decorating... relaxing and probably eating left overs. I'm also going to get my kids in their Christmas PJ's and take their picture in front of the tree for our annual Christmas card. I know they are getting older, but I love the PJ's picture. I think its going to be a tradition! So yeah, Rowan will be 16 in front of the tree in Christmas PJ's and I'm sure she'll hate it... but I know I'll love it! LOL
We are counting down the days here at our house... no, not for Christmas - although, there are only 27 days for that! But no, we are counting down the days for Disneyland!!
Yes! We are going to Disneyland... I can't wait. I've always wanted to go see it decorated for Christmas and this year, I'll get to. We are staying 4 nights and will be in the park for 3 days. We've got character breakfasts all lined up... dinner at the Blue Bayou - the restaurant inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride!! We've got some friends from the police department going down at the same time, so I'm sure we'll be hanging out with them as well... but gosh, I can't wait!
I promise we'll come back with PLENTY of pictures!! Because you know I'm the mini-paparazzi and I have to have tons of pictures to make me happy :o)
Alright friends... I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving... I'm thankful for each and everyone of you for being in my life... and I'm thankful for my beautiful family... a husband that works so hard and still finds time to love me completely... and two beautiful children, that yes, can make me pull my heart out... but I'd never change a thing about them.
Happy Thanksgiving!!

9 comments:

Remo said...

It's your blog. Blog as much as you want or not at all. That's the beauty of the thing. Don't worry about quality OR quantity. It's never stopped me! LOL

Enjoy Disneyland. One of my co-workers used to paddle the canoes and tells some VERY interesting stories.

Linda said...

The little bunnies are sooo cute! I bet you will have such a great time in Disney! Linda

IndigoSunMoon said...

Aw sugarlump...I agree with Remo. It's your blog...there are no rules as to how often you have to update! I enjoy reading about your little life.
Love you!
Connie

Theresa said...

The bunnies are adorable!

Disney? Joe and I went 2 years ago, we had the greatest time of our lives together. It was like we fell in love all over again, but we didn't take the kids. My in laws before my father in law passed away offered to watch the kids for 8 days while we go on vacation and we picked Disney. It was the BEST ever and I wanna go back so bad but we are waitig for Jonny to get alittle older and better with the meltdowns and all. You are going to love it. make sure to take lots of pics.

Can you do me a HUGE favor though if you can???? Can you get a picture of Stitch for me? He is my LOVE and I have no pictures of him at all. All I want is a pic of him so I can print it and put it on my desk and one for my keychain. I love stitch. I got to meet him and he even gave me the biggest hug ever. It was so awesome that I cried, LMAO. Yea I cried cause I got a hug from Stitch.

I am happy for you guys =(

Hope u had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

XOXO
Theresa

The Mama said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Jenn! And, thanks for making a post. I feel like I haven't talked to you forever. Life has a way of making it impossible to talk, doesn't it. But, we'll be in Cali soon and we'll see you then.

Hugs,
Jolene

- said...

LOVE the bunnies!
Bridgett and You are Bunny Queens! I could never handle more than 1.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Heather said...

I like your blog layout. :D

Terri said...

Cute bunnies! :)

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...

Have a blast at Disneyland..can't wait to see all the pics...

You don't suck at blogging...cause no matter how much or how little your write...you know we are always gonna be here to read your thoughts :) I like your blog!

Have a good weekend

Hugs
Terri

Bridgett said...

I love Lil' Bit and More. :)

They'll be my bunnies cousins. LOL

And I agree with Remo, Jenn. You blog as much as you want. Nobody else should dictate how often or what you write in YOUR blog. ;)

Luckily, I've got the inside track to my twinnie's life, so I knew all this already. LOL

XOXO