Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pictures...


Just thought I'd post some pictures this evening... I'm a bit tired... so I thought I'd do an easy peasy entry...


I caught Rusty (the red pit bull) and Rosie snoozing in the sun. Yes, they are on our table outside... but really, we aren't using it right now, why shouldn't they?



Ooops. They caught me. Isn't he a gorgeous dog? That's some good breeding!!





Here is "More"... one of Miss Rowan's rabbits. She was cuddling on my chest.







Robo and Lil' Bit. She's working on showmanship skills, which include flipping the rabbit on their back.


Time for some cuddling now... Rowan is really enjoying her rabbits. Heck, so am I :o)

Have a great weekend, ya'll.

6 comments:

Terri said...

Loved all the pics...

All your pets are cute :)

Hugs
Terri

Linda said...

Great pics! Rowan looks like she is doing a great job! Linda

Theresa said...

The dogs are quite cute but you woudn't see me near the pittbull. Hell no! I have a fear with those dogs!
The rabbit is quite cute too. Just remember to watch the cords around the house, the love to chew them away, LOL

XOXO
Tree

Kaileigh said...

Just read your comment and thought I'd respond on here, esp since you have pics of your dogs up too :)

The dog parks are great! It's amazing how different dogs are when they are off leash and not preoccupied with protecting their owner. We have a few around here, this one is just around the corner from me, and they have a seperate big dog and small dog park. They are definitely pretty fun!

Brandi said...

Cuuute! I always love your entries! Looks like she fallling for them cuties. I want one now. : (

B

Heather said...

We don't have 4-H start that early here, but they do it in the schools starting in 4th grade. Anyway, Nicholas came home after they came the first time and said he wanted to raise chickens! I was cracking up..

The rabbits are adorable.