Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Ink...


Okay, I know this isn't the best picture - Rowan took it and you know, a 7 year old isn't the best picture taker... but this is my new art...
I had it done this morning, so its still sore and oozing a bit... not to mention a bit more red than need be... LOL
Its a Celtic Motherhood Knot... which each circle at the top, the color of each of my kids' birth stones...
I'm sure happy with the outcome... its my first tattoo in 8 years!! Craziness... I'd like to get more later on, just not sure what though. LOL

10 comments:

Remo said...

It looks like a good place to set a beer.

Bridgett said...

Me loves it! It suits you so well.

XOXO

Tricia said...

It does suit you well. It's very much Jenn(and I'm waiting to see the other tat of the claddah. LOL)
But, i love it, and think with the new short hair, and summer coming you will def be rocking it!!

♥ Jenn ♥ said...

Not sure I understand your comment, Remo...

D said...

That is cool!

Ms.Emily said...

im not sure i understand the beer comment either.. lol

i think it looks great!!! very cool

oxox

Kaileigh said...

Looks amazing, and has great meaning. Congrats on the new tat! :)

Remo said...

Um.. it's in direct correlation to the physical positional aperture.

I'm not surprised women didn't get it. LOL

Tiffany said...

Looks good! :) Bet it's sore...bet it hurt in that location for that matter. ;) What other tattoos do you have? I'm not sure if I've ever asked.

♥ Jenn ♥ said...

Okay, I thought it over.... I think I know what it means now! LOL