Wednesday, September 8, 2010

20 Random Things About Me


20 Random Things About Me...


1. I've always enjoyed peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches - gross, I know... but it was a childhood favorite and every once in a while, I'll have one.
2. I will always have a pet. I don't care if it's a dog or a cat... but I can't be with out a pet.
3. I don't care if my bra and panties don't match. I'm not one of those girls. Just as long as they are clean and cute, that's all that matters!
4. I have a bad habit of biting my nails. I'll break the habit every once in a while, but I always end up biting them again.
5. I love taking pictures. I'm not a great photo taker and I don't take nearly enough pictures, but I do love taking them.
6. I love to read. If I can, I'd ignore everything else in the world and read books forever.
7. I taught myself how to knit. It's something I only really do in the winter - when it's cooler and I'm less busy, but I still do it.
8. I have stomach issues and I hate it!
9. I became a mom at 19 and wouldn't change it for the world. I want to be one of those cool, young mom's.
10. I don't have many "in real life" friends. Most of my dear to the heart friends are ones I've met via the Internet.
11. I love Sushi and could eat it multiple times a week - but I don't. I'd be broke if I did.
12. Dark beers are my favorite. I'm all about the Smithwicks and Firerock Pale Ale.
13. I love watches. Just rarely wear them.
14. I don't know what my real hair color is. Guessing it's a dirty blonde by now.
15. I can't sleep with any part of my body hanging off the bed - the boogie man might get it.
16. I can't stand scary movies.
17. I find myself, as I'm getting older, to be less patient. Which is a bad thing.
18. I like to be connected to the outside world - via phone or computer - but really didn't mind not having the ability to use my iPhone at times in Ireland.
19. I've only been out of the country once... and that was just recently to Ireland.
20. I will go back again.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Great to see you back to blogging! Where did you go in Ireland? We went 2 years ago before my husband deployed the last time. We were there for 8 days and loved it!!! We plan to go back...a week was not enough!

Kaileigh said...

I didn't know you went to Ireland!!! That's incredible! Definitely one of my "must-see's" in the future!

And I'm a nail biter and sushi lover as well :)

Tiffany said...

Like you I don't have many "in real life" friends, and sometimes it sucks! Although i'm blessed to have my family so close and getting to spend time with them. Many of my closest friends are online friends too. I joined a mommy group last week, and then chickened out and removed myself from the site and group. LOL Sad huh? Going out and meeting a bunch of strangers intimidates me! I'm not much of a people person, unless I've pretty much known you forever! ;)

Shannon said...

COOL INFO- GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK!