Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Success!


Last night, both kids had their gymnastics class.



The 2nd for Zachary and the 1st for Rowan... both had previously been in gymnastics, but it's been a good 18 months or more, since they've had a class.


I really think that they enjoyed it... and I mean, enjoyed it.



Both came out of the class with sweaty, pink faces... with HUGE smiles on!



Again, Zachary told me "I LOVE gymnastics Mom!!" while Rowan just sat there, obviously pleased with herself.


I watched both during their class and they seemed to have done really well. I even heard one of Rowan's coaches ask her if she had taken classes before because she was doing so well on the bar...


Seeing my kids do so good and truly enjoy themselves while doing it makes me one happy momma!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

THAT IS SO GREAT--- YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOUR LITTLE ONES!

Jennifer Verissimo Triplett said...

Love love love gymnastics! And I used to work at the Gymnastics Unlimited II in Ceres - then they changed the name and then finally sold it - but it's such a great place for kids. What a great mommy you are :)