Tuesday, July 25, 2006

~The Boy~

I wanted to share some pictures of the boy from today.

My daddy... his grandpa... took him today to get his second hair cut!

According to my dad, he did really well...

And as you will see, he looks mighty cute!!

smileresized.jpg
Ain't he cute!

side1resized.jpg
One Side...

side2resized.jpg
And the other...

bigsmileresized.jpg
L.O.V.E. this Smile...

openmouthsmileresized.jpg
Getting frustrated with me now... Okay, Son, I'm done :)

 

And I couldn't post this entry...

With out sharing a picture of our resident Green Eyed Monster...
greeneyedmonsterresized.jpg
Just love how she has to pose for each and every picture!!

 

Okay, hope you enjoy these :)

Now, I'm really off to cool off....

~Pickle Jenn~

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

what cute pics they are both beautiful children and i bet you have lots of fun with them

Anonymous said...

Good God Jenn he is sooooooooo adorable!

Anonymous said...

omg zach is getting soooooo BIG!
geez lil man is more like a grown man almost!
lol
loved the pix
ttyl
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

awweee he is so sweet, and looks so happy.  I bet he feels better with it short..
Poor little Rowan it is hard being left out sometimes..I bet she wanted to get her hair done too..

Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute!  

Thanks for sharing!

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, he looks adorable!  Hard to believe he has had 2 haircuts already!!!!  He smiles exactly like Rowan!!!  Too cute!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awww!  You and that hubby of yours
make some beautiful children!
Love,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a little cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

he is a cutie pie. I'm sure he loves to show off his hair. Your daughter is a doll.

Anonymous said...

He's a keeper!  :)

Anonymous said...

He's so handsome!  ROwan is too funny.....she's everywhere the camera is :)

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

He has got to be the most beautiful little boy I have ever seen!!!  Love those eyes!!!!!

Anonymous said...

awww he's getting so big.  what a cutie! I remember his new born photos, where does the time go.  and big sister is a beauty.  you are blessed with such a beautiful family pickle my dear  :-)  netti