Friday, July 14, 2006

~A Hello, An Update and PICTURES!!~

Hi guys.

I can't believe its been over a week since my last entry.

 

I guess time got away from me...

 

Nothing new has been going on in the Pickle Jar.

We've been trying to beat the heat... (by Tuesday its supposed to be 108!!) and we have been trying to spend a bunch of time together as a family.

 

Derek has been working a lot of over time... so that means I'm home with the kids more alone than normal and that also means, when he does have a day off, we are spending it together... doing the "family" thing :)

 

We've been swimming a lot lately.

Mostly at my parents house... although we finally got into our pool yesterday for the first time...

Rowan is excelling with her swimming.  Building up her courage every time she is in the water.  She has mastered swimming across the shallow end at my parents house and has also learned that she can go under water and grab rings.

Yesterday, while in our spa (she prefers to swim in there- although we did use the pool!) Rowan learned that she could hold her breath under water for 10 seconds!!  Mighty big girl she is.

 

Hmm, what else.

Oh yes.

Mr. Zachary is doing very well.

Such a cutie pie he is.

Sweet too :)

 

My mom and Rowan have this obsession going on right now with Pirates and they've taught Zachary to say "Arrrgghh".  Its mighty cute.

They are working on "Yo-Ho-Ho-Ho-A Pirates Life for Me"... he does the ho part...

Speaking of Pirates...

Derek and I were going to take Rowan to see the movie on Wednesday, but unfortunately, on the way to my moms (he was meeting me there because she was going to watch the boy for us!) Rowan decided she was going to get sick...

 

Thankfully, Derek stopped in time on the side of the road, so she didn't get sick in the car.

But she stayed sick for the rest of the night :(

No movie for us.

We are planning on going next week.

 

I've decided to share some pictures with you all today too!  These were taken on July 4th... Of course, they need no explanation... its just Rowan being silly!
crazyface3resized.jpg
Goodness, I guess that is what you'd call a pout??
Crazyface2resized.jpg
What a weirdo :) I wonder where she gets that??? Derek??!!??
Weirdosresized.jpg
Oh wait... Nope, she would get that from me!!! LMAO... I can't believe that I'm posting this picture... hahaha...Oh well, it just shows that I'm a "real" person!

Here is a better picture of me and my baby girl...
RoandMeResized.jpg
I swear... Sometimes, I think she looks so much like me... then other times, well, not so much.  And in this picture, I don't even know...

 

As you can tell, I've also posted some pictures through AOL "You've Got Pictures".  Hope you don't mind :)

But I've gotta run now...

Kids to get in bed and what not..

Have a great weekend Friends.

~Pickle Jenn~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Pickle Picture Time!!!!!!  The kids are growing up so much!!!  I can't believe it!  That Rowan is a movie star in the making and Zachary is as handsome as can be!!!  Is that new ink on hubby's arm (the red)?  Looks good!!  And, goofy faces are the BEST to take pics of!  I do it ALL the time!  Hate posing for normal pictures!  LOL!  Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

i loved all the pictures!
we sell those water slides at kohls!
i want one!!! hahaha
ttyl
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Aww great pics!  I love Rowan's bathing suit!

Anonymous said...

they are just precious.  I loved seeing how much they have grown.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures; glad you're having a great time!
Very insightful AOL Journal, feel free to check out mine sometime :)

- Joseph Manna -
AOL Member Services, Tech
Happenings -

Anonymous said...

what great pictures and yep she does look a lot like you.

Anonymous said...

It's so great to see pictures of your kids.  They're getting so big!  Cute as ever though!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Truly...what great pictures!  

When I look at Rowan...I see both you and Derek.  But if I had to choose, I'd say she looks more like you.  

Looks as if your 4th was a day to remember!

XO,
b

Anonymous said...

You have such beautiful eyes!

Anonymous said...

yes she is your minime for sure, you two are too cute!  looks like the kiddies are having a nice summer, the slide looks fun!  your honey is a cutie, but we all knew that and so do you!  the fireworks shots were great!!!