Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Almost...

... Done.

I have 5 more gifts to get and put together and then I'm done with my Christmas shopping.

2 of those gifts are for couples, so that is easy enough to do. While 2 other gifts are Gift Cards!  Even easier!!

 

The wrapping and putting together is going to be the hard part... lol.

 

I can't wait though.

I can't wait to see the kiddo's faces after Santa has come and gone...

I can't wait to see my husband's face after he opens the gift I got him.  I hope he doesn't figure it out... and he actually likes what I got him. 

 

Only 13 more days and I can't wait!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for almost being done your Xmas shopping!

I'm so lovin this time of year now that I have a little one around!


Denielle

Anonymous said...

Well good...now that your finished for the most part....

come buy all 5 of my kids some and then wrap em while you are at it LMAO

J/K

S~

Anonymous said...

Ah I'm so jealous - I'm hoping this Friday night I can say the same.  Leene

Anonymous said...

So happy you are filled with the Christmas spirit!!!  Wish I could be, send some my way will ya'?!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I just have to finish Pigs and then I am done!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Uggh! I'm jealous of you people that are finished already!! LOL

Hopefully I can finish mine tomorrow!

***Monica

Anonymous said...

I'm getting excited too!!  John already knows what he's getting because he's so hard to shop for.  He tells mewhat to get and that's what I get...lol  I have NO IDEA what he got me.  I'm a little worried though.  You guys will know whether it was good or bad..lol  I can't wait for Casey to see what she got though!  

I'm off to do the last of my shopping ;)

Luv~Heather