Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A Little Late... but Worth the Wait

I mailed my Christmas cards out today.

A little late. 

But at least I did it...

and those who get them will surely say it was worth the wait ;)

 

It has actually been really busy here at the Pickle Jar.

Zachary has been suffering with a stomach bug for a while... since Friday... and then more since Sunday.

Poor boy...

He'll wake up in the middle of the night (early morning) and go "poopies"... icky "poopies" and not even know it.  Thankfully we co-sleep... so, I am able to get him up and clean him up before it gets messy.

I've also been able to get him on the toilet a few times in the middle of the night before it got too bad... easier that way.

Although, he wasn't too keen on waking up for that.

 

Now Derek doesn't feel good.

I swear I am married to a hypocondriact ;)

LMAO

If one person gets sick in this house...

He is next in line.

But I think this time he really isn't feeling well.

He skipped on Carne Asada sandwiches and beer!!

 

I just hope all of our family members are better by Christmas or it is going to be one shitty (literally) weekend!!

 

Well, my boy is tired... he is really worn out from this bug... he is literally laying on the table where I am typing.

It is only 720pm and I think I'll go and put him down soon...  maybe do some reading as well :)

 

Have a great Wednesday night.

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

129 Student here, were absent in one day from the stomach flu.  Be careful that is some wicked stuff. we had it here at our house.

Anonymous said...

Poor baby.  Parker and I are having the same thing...

Still debating on letting him go to school tomorrow.  He doesn't act sick at all...but he's still having diarrhea.  I suspect I'll have to keep him home.  I hate to though because tomorrow is his last day of school before Christmas break and he gets to go on a field trip to the art museum. :(

Hope Zach and Derek are feeling better.  Mine only lasted about 12 hours...THANK GOD.

Love ya, twinnie!

Anonymous said...

Isn't co sleeping wonderful when your children get sick? I know when my kids get sick it is so much easier to care for them when I am right by their side the whole night. I hope your little boy feels better soon :o)

Anonymous said...

Poor baby!!!  I hate when the kids are sick.  I think hubby is just craving a little attention and knows he will get it if he says he is sick.  LOL!  I hope Zachy is feeling better by now.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Poor thing.  I hope this bug runs it's course quickly so everybody will be well for Christmas!

Luv~Heather