Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Getting Excited!!

Only 24 more days until we leave for Disneyland...

 

May 6th can't come quick enough... Although, I wish we had a little more time to save up some more money.  Shoot, we haven't saved any yet... lol.

Derek is working MAJOR OT in the next few weeks so we have some extra money to spend down there... in fact, I think I might have to use one of my whole checks as spending money... lol

Guess I should have planned more when it came to getting our tax returns back... lol

 

Anyways...

Enough about money worries!!

 

Disneyland is coming fast...

And I don't know who is more excited... Rowan or Me?  Every day we take a paper off the paper chain that we made to count down...

Or I just simply remind her of how many days...

She and I have also talked over many times of what we will be doing when we get there... where we will be having breakfast and who we are going to see and what rides we will go on...

haha

 

Ahhh... 24 days will go back so fast!!!

I can't wait ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will go by way too fast.
Actually, once you are there, the trip will be a blur, too.  Slow down to enjoy it! :)
Anna
P.S.  Take Rowan to Libby Lu in Downtown Disney.   They have all things girly in there, and she can even get her hair done w/ sparkly makeup.  (You can make appts.  We couldn't get in to do it last time, but the little girls I saw were SO cute.  We did get a stuffed chihuahua that came with it's own purse carrier.  She still loves that!)

Anonymous said...

Ok so where are your pics from Pismo Beach??

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope the trips went well!  

Sorry I'm so late... no excuses, just been a lazy JLander of late ;)

Going to catch up now...

Cat