Monday, October 22, 2007

Falling Apart?

I swear, I feel like I'm falling apart at the tender age of 25...

 

Lately, my hips seem to be hurting me... not really when I walk... but mostly when I sit or try to sleep...

 

Its just this dull ache feeling... no pain really... mostly just discomfort through my upper thigh - near my rear.

 

Then my feel are hurting me today... which is odd... mostly stiffness...

 

And of course... the damn headache - I think from sinus shit - that has been plaguing me for a month or so... ever since the weather started to change...

I take something for it... it goes away... and then its back later that day or the next...

And it really sucks to wake up with a headache... really.

 

::god, I'm sounding like such a whiney bitch today::

 

I don't know if any of this comes from the way I'm sleeping... or the fact that I've been knitting a lot and might not be in the best position for my body...

I just don't like it!!

 

::hmph::

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally unrelated but the other day I was at the craft store and I saw Glow-in-the-Dark knitting needles and thought of you! lol


Denielle

Anonymous said...

are you pregnant by any chance? I had similar pains while carrying Nick
Feel better babe
~ Marina

Anonymous said...

I've had the same hip pain for almost a year now, enjoy!  LOL

My mom said she had it when she was around my age as well...of course, she can't let me have a problem without throwing in my face that she's had it too!  I know my butt area hurts because I have pinched nerves around my tailbone but tha doesn't explain  the hip pain!  I think it's from sitting on the computer.  It's my right side and that's the leg that I always fold under and sit on.  My whole leg hurts by nightfall, along with every other thing on my body.  Fibromyalgia sucks.

Anonymous said...

I feel ya about falling apart. If its not one thing with me, its something else. We went to the Haunted Corn Maze this weekend, and while running from a chainsaw crazed clown (lol). Don't ask.... I twisted my knee. I've been limping for 2 days now.

Hope you can figure out something to make you feel better.

***Monica

Anonymous said...

Maybe stress?  That can unconsciously tense the body and cause a lot of achiness and joint tenderness.  

I hope you feel better soon, twinnie.  

Also, just a thought...I woke up stiff and hurting almost every morning until we got our new mattress.  The pillow top had worn down on our queen, so we got a cushy king size and I feel so much better every morning.  

Love you,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

im 21 and have been having that problem for almost a year now...LOL is there any hope for us?!
i know the pain you mean in your hips its miserable and mine has kept me awake all night at times
awful
hope you feel better
emily