Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Is it Friday Yet?

I've been really feelin' poopie the last day or so.


Monday, I swear, I almost passed out at work.  I don't know what happened... but one minute I was fine, the next minute I was feeling light headed... dizzy... couldn't focus on anything...

I started to freak out a bit... my pulse started to race... and then I did some deep breathing and started to feel a bit better.

My SIL told me I freaked her out because all of the sudden I went super white and I stumbled when I walked off to the bathroom...

 

I didn't feel sick to my stomach before hand... but a bit afterwards I did.

I immediately left work - after I made sure I wasn't going to pass out again... lol - I just couldn't be at work feeling like that.

 

I went straight to my mom's... where the kids were... and laid on her couch.  I ended up falling asleep... just for a bit... but I still didn't feel right...

I can only describe it as feeling "off"...

 

I stayed home yesterday from work... I still felt "off"... but was feeling a bit better...

I did have a few bouts of nausea... which has people wagging their tongues asking if I'm pregnant...

::side note... I have an IUD... so unless I'm that 1% that can get pregnant with one... I'm not::

 

I still don't feel too great today... really tired and just kinda have a foggy head feeling...

Thank god no dizziness or anything... but my tummy does feel a bit off... I am really afraid to eat much of anything, because I have been feeling a bit nauseous... so I don't want to get sick... lol

 

I just wish it was Friday already...

I'm ready to feel better and ready for my fun filled weekend!!

I just hope that I can feel better by then... because it will be no fun going anywhere feeling like this...

 

Okay, I'm doing complaining - gawd, two entries in a row complaining!!

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday!

 

xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you feel better soon. I was thinking preggo too, but maybe not. Get better for your weekend!!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

umm, could you please get your ass to the doctor?!  This doesn't sound right.  And it would make me feel better if you went.   Hope you feel better soon!

Love You,
Coley

Anonymous said...

i hope you feel better soon if not please go to the doc
ly

Anonymous said...

I do hope you feel better soon, my beloved twinnie.  :)

XOXO,
B Boo