Monday, October 22, 2007

Upcoming Fun!

I have a feeling this week is going to be a really long week...

We have a weekend of fun coming up and we are really looking forward to it!

 

Saturday, Derek and I are taking Rowan to see "High School Musical : The Ice Tour"...

Yes, it will just be the three of us...

We are planning on treating Rowan like a Princess that day... it will be all about her.

Sometimes, I really think she feels like she is being pushed to the wayside when it comes to her and her brother...

So, I'm glad we will be able to make a day special just for her...

I plan on taking plenty of pictures...

 

After that fun... we'll drive back to my parents (who are watching Zach for us) from San Jose - about 1.5hrs - and drop Rowan off with them...

Then Derek and I will go home...

 

Why would we drop Rowan off at my parents and go home, you ask??

 

Because Sunday morning, bright and early, we are off to Monster Park in San Francisco to see the 49ers play!!!

Derek's buddies from work got some tickets - icky nose bleeds!! - and we are going to go tail gate before the game... and then watch the 49ers play against the New Orleans Saints (and probably lose)...

 

Derek and I are both excited because this will be our First Ever professional football game!!

It will be really nice to get away for a bit with Derek too!!

 

So yeah, this week is probably going to go by S.L.O.W... but it will be worth the wait!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend!  I'm jealous.  LOL

I've never seen a professional football game either.  Me, I wuv me some football though!  :)

In November, we're going to a WVU game in Cincinnati.  That should be fun....

I hope you guys have the BEST time!!!  And I bet Row will feel like a princess on Saturday.  :)

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Sounds like some good times are on the way for the pickle jar family!!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pics. :)

We actually did some things with just Chase this weekend (well, him and a bunch of his friends. But no brothers! LOL). And now we are figuring out what to do with Trey and then Trevor. It is hard to give the kids individual attention sometimes.

And I'm like you, I bet this week is slow!

***Monica

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun.  Professional sporting events are a good time! :)
Anna

Anonymous said...

oh i bet you guys will have so much fun
i want pics from the game too ;)
i wish i was out there for this weekend my friend is turning 21 and she just moved back to the area
ttyl have a great time!!!
emily