Friday, October 26, 2007

Really...

... wishing it was time to go home already!!

lol

 

I guess I'm not in the working mood today... I know there are so many things to look forward to this weekend... I just don't want to spend the time here at work!

 

Bad, I know... but who can blame me?

 

Oh yeah... Can you guys believe that next week it will be November?

Can someone explain to me where this year has gone?  Good gawd, I swear, I thought it was just May!!

 

The countdown to Christmas is now... 59 days!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh shit you just had to put another christmas reminder in there huh
haha
i cannot believe its almost november either!
what are the kids going to be for halloween?

Anonymous said...

I have so, totally, been waiting for you to post the countdown. I can't believe it is getting so close,I'm ready for Christmas and then for baby to here.
Hugs,
Jolene

Anonymous said...

November.  My baby girl's birthday month.  :)

Weekend is almost here, love!  

XOXO,
bridgett

P.S.  Drive safely and have a FABULOUS time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree that this year seems to have flown by. I can't believe that 2008 is so close!

Time to shop for Christmas soon...