Thursday, October 25, 2007

Two Days?!?!

This morning was the first time in Two Days that I have seen my husband...

 

No, he hasn't been away at school...

And I haven't been away...

 

It just seems like our lives are two ships passing in the night!!

He works from 7pm-6am... but is usually leaving the house around 4 or 430pm to go to work and work out... and then on Tuesday's and Thursday's, he has been going to the local police academy at 6am and working out for an hour or so...

So, with me not getting home until around 5pm every day... and then leaving the house at 7am for work... we haven't been seeing much of each other...

 

The only reason I saw him this morning is because I met him near his work to get some money from him...

If I hadn't done that, I probably wouldn't have seen him until tomorrow evening!!

 

::sigh::

 

Sometimes, I have to say, it is nice not always being together...

But other times, I really do miss his face... :o)

 

I'm just glad he will be home tomorrow - he originally had planned on working some O/T... but changed his mind because he said he wants to be home with the kids and me...

 

And I'm super excited that this coming weekend is going to be dedicated to our family - or at least parts of it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

feels like passing ships over here too
hope you guys get some good family time in soon
emily

Anonymous said...

So I guess that means you won't be doing an XOXO chat this weekend, huh? :(

Eh, I probably won't be around anyway. By the time Friday rolls around, I am beat. I end up in bed by 10pm! But we need to have a good chat soon!!

***Monica

Anonymous said...

When I got pregnant with Ryan, my OB asked me, jokingly, "Is your husband still working nights?"  and I smiled and said, "Yeah, we're like two ships passing in the night.  We see each other to hand off the kids."  I laughed out loud when he then replied, "Well, you are obviously seeing each other SOME time."

So ya better watch out.  Or Rowan and the Z-man will have someone new to play with.  LOL ;p
Anna

Anonymous said...

Wow...your schedules really do clash, don't they?  

I'm like you...a little bit of alone time is good.  But days and days and days?  Not so much.  :)

XOXO,
bridgett

p.s.  Are you feeling a little better?