Friday, August 15, 2008

Anyone else...

... thanking who ever they thank that it is Friday?

::sigh:: I know I am.

 

I'm so ready for this weekend, it isn't even funny.

Its been a rather long week at work... as well as in the Pickle Jar.  I've literally been running from work, to my parents to pick the kids up, then home, then straight to Ro's practice.

From practice, its home for dinner and then its getting the kids in the showers and bed.

I swear, at the end of the evening, I'm practically falling asleep on the couch... and truthfully, I've been slacking on my walking because of it.

Its hard, very hard, to walk in the heat (its been in the 100's this week) as well as it being very hard to get up at 445am to go walking before work.

I hope I can get back my motivation and get back on track this weekend... I've been feeling like POOP because of it.

 

Tonight I'm going to dinner with some friends... it will be nice to take a break from the havoc and enjoy some Me Time and Girl Time...

I think I might even have a drink or two... ::weee::

 

Then tomorrow, my mom, Rowan and I are going to do some shopping...

Gotta get Rowan and Zach some Fall (god, it can't get here soon enough!!) school clothes... gotta run a few more errands... but it will be "Girl Time" for Rowan.

She needs that every once in a while...

 

Saturday night will be spent hanging out at home.  I've got a bunch of knitting to do before next weekend - my friends baby shower, which I'm doing a blanket for - and I'm just wanting to spend time with my kiddos and hubby.

 

Sunday, we are celebrating my MIL's birthday at the local pizza place... But other than that, the days will be spent relaxing.

 

Sounds like a pretty good weekend, huh?

I'm sure there will be other things we accomplish and some things we won't... but I'm so ready for the weekend!!

 

Oh! Before I jet... everybody please keep Heather over at "This-n-That" in their thoughts...

Heather, I hope your recovery is quick and painless!  Big hugs, Girlie!

No comments: