Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Sunday

Oh, its Sunday.

I wish it was Saturday... but I'll take Sunday.

 

This weekend has gone by too quickly. I'd love to have another day off to relax with my family and to do a few things around the house.

 

Yesterday was spent cleaning... and then of course a nap was taken.  You gotta love your Saturday afternoon naps, right?

 

Last night we had finger foods and some potato soup for dinner... god, I love the fact that my hubby cooks and LOVES to do it.  He made some awesome Copy Cat Tony Roma Potato soup... so very tasty.

 

I know is August and soup is more of a Fall/Winter food... but I was dying for some!

 

We also watched the UFC fights that were on TV.  Man, I love watching those guys go at it.  It takes so much skill and dedication to be a fighter like that.  It amazes me!

 

Today, my mom is taking Rowan out to lunch and then to see "Wizard of Oz"... its being put on by the local theater group.  She is so excited, let me tell you.

I'm not sure what D, Zach and I will be doing... but I'm sure what ever it is... it will be okay.

 

Is anyone catching the Olympics?  We are watching the heck out of them here... gotta love the Swimming, Water Polo and Gymnastics!  In fact, I think I'll get back to watching them!

I hope everyone has a great Sunday.

No comments: