Thursday, August 7, 2008

Guess Who!?!

Guess who?!

 

I know some of you are probably falling out of your seats right now... seeing me appear out of no where like this.

 

I can't believe I haven't been here since April. Wow, where does the time go?

I have played with the idea of returning to blogging... I wasn't sure where I wanted to reappear.  Here in AOL or some where else.  I tried doing the blogger.  The wordpress.

And you know what? None of those places felt right. Like home.

 

I've been here since May of 2004.  Four years people... that is some good time...

I only figured it was right that I return to the blog world here... in AOL.

 

As you may see, I've changed the look and feel here in The Pickle Jar. I didn't want to change the name completely, so I kept the Pickle part.  It seemed only fitting. 

I don't know how much I'll be writing or what I'll be writing about... but I just wanted to write.  Here, in my Pickle Jar.

 

Life in the Pickle Jar has had its ups and downs - but what life doesn't now, with our economy and with all the gas and food prices rising?

We are happy and healthy - that is all we can ask for.

Who cares if we are broke, right? lol

 

The kids... oh my, the kids are great.

Most of you are friends on my Myspace, so you see pictures of them all the time...

But for those that don't, I'll share soon.

 

Rowan starts first grade come Tuesday, the 12th.  Yes, 1st grade.  When I started this blog, she was a mear 2 1/2 years old! God, its crazy.

Zachary... my little man... he is my angel and my devil wrapped up into one.  3 1/2 and he is already in preschool... such a joy to be around - especially when he flashes you his million dollar smile.

Derek, well, he's Derek - always working and enjoying his new position.  We get to see more of him and are truly enjoying that.

 

Not much else has changed in the last few months... but I have a renewed want to write here and share with everyone...

I'm glad I'm back... I hope you are too.

No comments: