Monday, December 8, 2008

Counting Down


Ya'll like my tree?? Its so purty!!

So, the count down has begun here at my house...

We've got 5 full days until we leave for Disneyland. I'm ready... and I'm thinking its going to be here before I know it. Which I'm greatful for!!

We also can't wait for Christmas. Its only right around the corner... but damn, I really need to get some shopping done. I am thinking about trying to sneak out tomorrow sometime before I pick up the kids to get some done. Maybe I can convince my mom to watch the kids while Derek and I get some shopping done.

I really liked it when my kids were younger - at least Zach -because I could shop while Rowan was in school and he had no clue! Now, I can barely try to put something in with out them noticing!

All I know is that I'm down a good handful of presents - for the kids, for Derek and for family. It needs to get done. Like NOW. lol

Right now, I'm very sore.

No, my fat ass didn't do any excersising... I was a major clutz and tripped and fell tonight. See, the kids and I were picking up a pizza and Zach decided to go all tantrumy and wail and cry because I didn't let him have a toy out of those quarter machines that are "convinetly" placed at restaurants and grocery stores...

Well, while trying to usher the kids out... I miss judged a step and fell face forward into the parking lot... I scrapped up my hands, my knee, my elbow. God, it was embarrassing.

Oh yeah... and I totally jacked up the damned pizza. It wasn't so pretty after that. It still tasted okay though!!

But now, I'm sore.

My fingers hurt.

My hands hurt.

My elbow hurts.

Damn. I'm just falling apart right now. LOL

6 comments:

Kaileigh said...

Tree looks pretty! I feel you on needing the sun to come out, it's pretty cold up here (though I don't think I'm that far away from you), and it felt like all day I was just trying to defrost.
Yuck.

Remo said...

It's the hair. You lost your equilibrium 'cuz your head was too light.

Yup. Short hair is a killer.

Monica said...

Your tree is so nice!

I feel your embarrassment on falling in public. I once got out of my car in the winter and I was parked on solid ice... I slid completely under my car! LMAO. I looked to see if anyone saw me before I got up. If anyone would have, I would have laid there like I was seriously hurt (just so they wouldn't laugh at me) LOL.

I'm with you on the Christmas shopping. I am taking a day off work today to go. Hopefully I'll get it all finished up.

- said...

Awwww I love your Tree!!!!
We got one but there isn't anything on it but lights LOL.
Being a new couple having our first tree neither one of us had ornaments LOL, and we have been too busy to buy em....it's totally ghetto-fab!

Bridgett said...

Your tree looks great.

I feel so bad about you falling. Hopefully you're not in too much pain this morning.

Love you, my twinnie!!

Brandi said...

LOVE the tree!

Can't wait for Disney ... wait I ain't going. BOO.

: x : x : x I have to say it's terribly funny about you falling. Or it would be if you hadn't hurt yourself. : x

B