Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Feelin' Old.


I'm feeling old today.
I'm not sure if its because I didn't sleep well last night...
Or if its because of the spill I took last night... well, I'm guessing that has something to do with it...

But I'm feeling old.
I'm extremely sore right now from my fall. I can't believe how big of a klutz I am. Granted, if I wasn't such a klutz, my hubby and I would have never met years ago... but hey, sometimes it sucks to be such a big one.
Like last night damn it.
I really think I jacked my arm up by jamming it into the ground when I fell. But I guess I'll heal. I just hope it doesn't take too damned long. LOL
I'm just greatful for my crown and coke right now... It'll ease some pain... LMFAO.
Anyways, I'm really bummed about something right now though.
Its sad to say, but it has to do with Disneyland.
I've been looking up the weather for when we are down there... and right now, they are predicting rain.
Yeah, for "never raining" in LA (actually, Orange County) it sure seems like it will be when we are down there...
I just hope it doesn't rain too much... I can handle a bit o' rain... but nothing that will soak us through!!
Well, now I'm going to go sulk in my rainy sore mess of a life right now... and try very hard not to get mad at my kids because they are screaming up a storm!!
Ahhh, the joys of motherhood!

7 comments:

Brandi said...

: ( Well you are FAR from old hunny. And now I feel terrible for laughing about your incident yesterday. :( :( :( :( :( I hope you feel so much better soon.

I also hope it doesn't rain when you guys head to Disney. It's either raining or burning up any time we venture over to one.

Huuugs
B

Remo said...

It might rain but I'm TELLING YOU IT'S GOING TO BE COLD NEXT WEEK.

Trust me.

Have a good time. Bundle up, enjoy the lack of crowds and don't miss the "snowfall" on Main Street.

Bridgett said...

Look at the bright side...maybe the rain will keep people away and you'll have the park to yourself. :)

Feel better, sweetie. And enjoy that rum and coke. LOL

XOXO

The Mama said...

Oh jenn!! So sorry you're feeling down and hurt.

I've been D-land in the pouring down rain and it was a blast! It will still be fun, when the rain gets pouring down go to the indoor rides and exhibits.

Linda said...

Crown and coke will heal anything!! I use Comfort and coke sometimes too! I hope you feel better soon. Linda

- said...

Ohhh No about Disney!
Hopefully it will be just cloudy, not rain itself!

Terri said...

If your old, I'm old...let's say this together "We ain't old"..LMAO

I sure hope you feel better soon....I bet it does hurt like hell...

I do hope the rain holds off so ya'll can have a wonderful time at Disney...

Can you pass me a crown and coke too? *Cheers*

Hugs
Terri