Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chopped

I chopped my hair off, once more...

It was short to start with - but I cut more into the back and now I'm really Loving it!


The husband doesn't like it... he says its too short. But you know what I say? I tell him its my hair and he's not the one having to do it... so just deal :)







I also had her fix the color. I wanted some high lights, but I didn't want the color that it turned into the last time she did it...

This time she did something a bit different and I'm loving the creaminess of the colors. They look more natural and not as harsh as bleached out blonde.

I'm still trying to prefect the look - I'll get there - but I just wanted to share!

8 comments:

Bridgett said...

I actually prefer this cut to the last one...it frames you perfectly and the cut is just stinkin' cute.

I also see what you mean about the colors. When you got your highlights last time, I don't think they looked overprocessed or anything...but they were definitely harsher looking than they are now. It looks completely natural this time around.

I'm totally digging it.

XOXO

Remo said...

I'll admit - it IS cute but then again I'm not married to you.

I'm semi-surprised your man had the stones to speak freely.Usually we know better.

Heather said...

I am laughing at Remo's comment.

I love your cut...so cute abd fits you to a tee!

XOXO

Tricia said...

I like it on you, you are def braver than I. lol
But you can def pull this look off, and it looks GOOD.

Terri said...

It looks great!

Jeff is the same way...one time I got my hair done and didn't tell him on purpose..cause I got it all chopped off...I liked how the stylist fixed it but I could never fix it...it was too short..I knew that but would never admit it cause Jeff hated it...he likes longer hair...I think most men do...but your feelings are the same as mine...it's our hair...we fix it...just deal! :)~

Hugs
Terri

- said...

They call this a "Pixie Cut" right?
It's totally You!

Hey if your hubby doesnt like it, it's only hair....it grows back LOL

IndigoSunMoon said...

Aww Pickle...you look so cute! I just love the cut,and the color is great!
Connie

Tiffany said...

Your hair looks great, but I did like it just a tad longer...I dunno it seemed to suit you better. JMO of course. ;) You always look good in your pics.