Monday, February 9, 2009

Huh

Damn, I'm such a slacker... really.

I seriously try to come here and post... but when I open up the "post blog" window, my brain kinda just peeters out and I don't know what it was that I was going to write.

Things have been pretty good here...

Busy as always with the family and work.

I signed up to be a t-ball coach this year - and I'm going to be coaching both Rowan and Zach's team. They are on the same team, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Technically, Rowan could have moved up a level and played Coach Pitch... but truthfully, she wasn't all that great last year, so I think one more year building her skills will be fine. Plus, I'll never get another chance to coach them together. You know?

Cheerleading has already started as well. Okay, not practices and what not. But fundraising and sign ups.

Yea, I'm not looking forward to shelling out money already - but its got to be done. We are doing fundraising too, for sure!! It will help with the cost and what not.

Derek and I honestly can't wait for Football season. It was so much fun to watch the kids play and our beautiful daughter cheer. This year will be different though, since she'll be moving up to Jr. Novice. Earlier games and she'll be cheering with girls her own age - instead of being a mascot with girls in Jr. High.

OH!

And don't forget 4-H.

Rowan's rabbits are dealing with something, so I'm not sure what we are going to do. We are going to separate them and see how they deal then. If they don't cooperate, we'll be having to purchase a new rabbit - or trade the others for new ones from the breeder.

We'll see how it goes.


It really seems like time is just flying lately...

I just realized that in about two weeks, my son will be turning 4. It seems like yesterday that he was born...

We'll be doing a joint birthday party for both Rowan and Zach come the 21st. Its just so much easier to do it that way right now... we're having friends and family and pizza and what not. Oh, a bounce house too, if the weather holds.

Rowan's make-up birthday party is this weekend.

She's having three little girlfriends come over and we'll be watching movies, decorating cookies and cupcakes, and presents and what not. It technically was supposed to be a sleepover, but I don't think anyone is going to. Actually, I think its just one girl that will be... so, that's okay. Better than 4 babbling girls staying up until two a.m. LOL


Hmm, what else, what else.


Derek and I just had a good weekend alone together.

Yes, I said alone.

My parents took the kids up to Yosemite for the weekend to spend some time in the snow...

They had a wonderful time... and so did Derek and I.

We did a long of hanging out as a couple and just relaxing... like getting pedicures (yes, my hubby did!! He loved it!) and watching movies.... drinking beer and eating. You know.

It was nice to just be a couple... and not have any interruptions.

I would recommend any couple to just have some alone time... its LOVELY!!!

And with that... I'm off.

Its about time for bed... I'm whopped.

6 comments:

IndigoSunMoon said...

Girl, I dont know how you find the time...or the energy!!!
Glad to see a post from you!
Lovish!
Connie

Bridgett said...

I didn't know you were going to be coaching t-ball! How cool is that?

I wish Parker was more interested in sports. I'm thinking I'm just going to have to bite the bullet, sign him up, and hope he'll participate.

Thanks for updating. I miss you when you don't blog much...even though we chat everyday. LOL

Tricia said...

Glad to see a post!! I miss hearing from ya on blogs.
I can't believe Z mans going to be 4!!
You are one busy momma, goodluck with coaching, and can't wait to see all the sports pic, you will be posting right? =)
Hugs

Queen of the Misfits said...

Umm I stumbled upon your blog from...not sure where, anyway I read that y'all are showing rabbits for 4-H? We are getting our rabbits at the beginning of next month. Is this your 1st time?? It is ours. Is it as easy as people are telling me? (people that have never had them before)

Shannon said...

Hey Jenn, You are one busy lady... I can't believe you have a hard time thinking of what to post. But, I go three days and think "I should update the blog now!" T-ball and Cheerleading sound like fun- can't wait until our little guy is big enough to play sports too (although I will probably be wondering where the time went by then!) Good luck coaching!
Shannon

Tiffany said...

I don't think your posts have been showing up on my dashboard for some reason. :( But I'm here catching up now! :)