Sunday, February 22, 2009

Someone Turns 4 Today...

Today, my baby boy turns 4 years old...

Its amazing to see how he is becoming such a "Big Boy" and isn't a "baby" anymore...

He's my sweet little cuddle bug boy... and its hard to see him grow up... knowing he is it. The last one.


We celebrated both Rowan and Zach's birthday last night with family and some friends at a local pizza place. Zach's birthday theme was WALL-E... hence his WALL-E outfit in the picture...

Today, we are going to my parents for a late lunch/early dinner so celebrate again - but this time with my grandma... since she didn't make it last night.

So, Happy Birthday Zachary Justice. You are 4 years old today!!

11 comments:

The Mama said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Z-man!!! I can't believe it's been 4 yers. Hugs to you :)

Terri said...

Happy Birthday Zach!!!

It's so hard to believe he is already 4 years old...I remember when he was little bitty...time sure does fly...

Have a good time today at dinner with grandma!

Love the pic..such a cutie

Hugs
Terri

Lisa L. said...

The Z-man is already 4?!?! WOW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!!!
Love,
L

- said...

I didn't realize their birthdays were so close together!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Bridgett said...

Happy Birthday, Zachary!
Your mommy's twinnie loves you!

Monica said...

Happy b-day Zach!! He is adorable.

Remo said...

Dang, that kid is cute.

You do good work.

Laura said...

FOUR??!!
no way!
happy birthday Zach-Man.

Jennifer Verissimo Triplett said...

Oh my gosh . . . I can't believe he's 4 already. I remember Amy giving me updates about his health conditions - like when he was having some issues when he was just a tiny baby. Time is just flying!

Tiffany said...

Happy B-day to Zach! :)

Kelly Dawn said...

holy cow i cant believe her is 4 years old already...I remember when he was born....back in jland...jiminy time sure does fly...