Thursday, March 10, 2005

~Howdy~

Howdy all... I hope everyone is doing just great... Things here in the Pickle Jar (thanks Barbie!!) are going pretty swell.

We took the littlest Pickle, Mr. Zachary, to the doctors today for his two week check up.  He is doing very well.  According to the scale, he has gained 2 ounces and has grown 1/4 of an inch.  The doctor said he is doing really well and was pleasantly happy to hear that he is eating... And eating a lot he is!!

Last night, he was up every two and a half hours wanting to eat... I know I shouldn't complain, because he was eating, but I was kinda getting used to having four hour stretches of sleep ;)  lol.

We have to go back the second week in May for Zach's two month check up... Something I'm dreading, because the poor little man will having to get some shots!  Ugh.  That isn't the funnest thing to go through for a parent.  lol...

After Zach's appointment, we headed up to my work to stop by and say hello!  Everyone there just loved our Little Man!  I swear, I forgot how long of a drive it is to get there and I forgot how pickelie it smells there... haha... and its only been 4 weeks since I haven't been there.  At least I still have some more time away from the Pickle Plant... something like 6 weeks or something... Muahahaha...

Right now, Miss Rowan and I are home alone.  Derek has a meeting at work for their police officer association (sp?).  Their annual dinner is coming up on the 26th and he is offering to do a bunch of stuff because he is off... And get this, me- the totally anti-social person that I am- has offered to help out with the dinner too!  Yep, I'm planning on helping decorating the hall.  I told Derek I'd be willing to make the center pieces if they wanted me too... I'm kinda handy like that :)  So, if they take me up on the offer, I'll be helping out...

Well, I've gotta run.  I need to change a pee-pee diaper... Woo Hoo... So much fun.  And then I have to wait a few hours for my shows to come on!!  Don't miss "The O.C." tonight... "What happens in the mall, stays in the mall..."  *hehe*

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week... Just think, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!

::smiles and hugs::

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound busy, busy over there!  I knew the sleep wouldn't last long though!  Been there and done it three different times!  Wacky Zachy sounds like he is growing like a weed!  I can't wait to see pics of him (HINT! HINT! HINT!).  I think that's great that you volunteered to help at the dinner.  Good for you!!  I would much rather be behind the scenes helping rather than actually being there helping too.  And, as far as the OC goes, I watched maybe 2 episodes of that and never got into it.  No one really floats my boat on that show, well, okay, except the Dad.  Guess that shows how old I am huh?!
Hugs and love, Lisa
P.S.:  Just finished a book where the main characters name was "Rowena"!  LOL!

Anonymous said...

The short stretches of sleep will pass...Autumn is now sleeping from around 8:30 PM to 6:30 AM.  Awesome, ey?  The littlest pickle will get there...LOL

Love,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

WTG mr Zachary!!!!! Must be all that "pickle juice", er, mommy milk!!!
So glad to read all is well.
Laura

Anonymous said...

I am happy that everything is going well at the pickle house!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that the little one is doing well.  UGH...I always hated the shot part.  You feel so bad for them!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

You are great! New baby and all, you get a lot done! You've got this thing licked, because the two-hour feedings will soon be a thing of the past! Start him on cheeseburgers, soon. They sleep the whole night then!

I guess I better say "just kidding" huh? Someone might rap me in the mouth.
Enjoy the new baby, and slow down, will ya? You're making me look bad.


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I remember working in my old factory..I was off for Christmas and came back in thinking.."GEEZ, this place stiunks!!"..LOL..But never noticed it until I got back..LOL...You just get so used to it when you are there every day..And I remember hubby worked a few days when I was off, and he came home smelling like that! I wouldn't let him touch me until he had a shower!! HAHA

SO glad ot hear little pickle is doing so great!!..:)...Shots aren't bad until they get over a year or so..Since they don't even remember past a little while, it won't take long for him to forget he even had them! HA! (((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Dang Girl ya make me get teary everytime, lol!! -I must have gotten some of Mr. Zachary Justice Matthew's pickle juice in my eye *wink*

I Love saying that brilliantly noble name, don't you? hehehe, weeee......

I miss seeing Miss Rowan's smiling face. Will you please please post some pictures soon? (I wouldn't mind a shot of the proud mama either *double wink*)

(((((Pickle)))))

I love you, @~barbie>~~

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Little Man is doing well, gaining weight and growing!  That is always a good sign when babies have a good appetite.  

I love doing center pieces and decorating stuff so I hope you get to do that project.  Sounds fun!  Will be a nice breather for the new mommy!  I'm lovin' that it's Friday night and I don't have to work tomorrow - YAY!!!  
Hugs,
Lisa

http://journals.aol.com/randlprysock/AdventuresFromFlorida/

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going well in the pickle jar :) LoL thats too cute! Cant wait to see some pictures of your littlest pickle. Your daughter is really cute and i bet her brother is too! take care (*(*(*hugs*)*)*)*)  Ann

Anonymous said...

Oh my!  Your an OC fan too?  LOL
I love that show!  I hope Ryan and
Marissa get back together!!!
So glad you and the little guy are
doing so well!
Love to you and yours..
Connie