Thursday, September 7, 2006

~Big Ol' Blonde Moment~

So.

Yesterday afternoon, after I got home from picking up Rowan from her Nana's and from work...

Derek and I decide to go check out a local RV place that sells Toy Haulers (weekend warriors... trailers that haul your "toys" like quads in them and you can live in too) and then go to dinner.

So I grab up Zachary... change his diaper (or so I thought), get him dressed and grab Rowan and head out the door.

 

We drive to the town over... a good 10 mins away... only to find that the RV place is closed.  We missed the gates shutting by 10mins :X 

Ugh.

Frustrating.

 

So, we head to the local mexican food place...

It only took us about another 5mins or so to get there...

 

We get there and we chow down on some chips...

The kids enjoy their drinks... to the point where we had to take Zman's sprite away from him :)

And we wait for our food.

 

We finally get our food...

And right when I finished mine (a chicken fijita salad... yummo!) Zachary tries to get out of the high chair and is pulling at his pants... like he usually does when he needs to go pee.

So, I grab him and go to feel his diaper to see if he had already peed or not...

And there is no diaper.

Yeah, did you get that?

 

Zman had been with out a diaper for 30 plus minutes.

 

Um, Hello Jennifer...

You really are blonde, aren't ya?

 

LOL.

So, needless to say... we were very very very lucky that Zman didn't have an accident... and we are very very lucky that he is already starting to potty train or he probably wouldn't have tried to tell me that he needed to go pee!!

Cause after I went and put the diaper on him... we came back to finish up our food and sign the check...

By the time we got back to the car to put him in... his diaper was wet!!

Yeah, I guess someone had to pee :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....he was commando!!!   That could have really gotten messy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe....silly goose!  Good thing your man is a big boy! :-)  Glad there weren't any messes!

~Jenn~

Anonymous said...

Boy did you lucj out on that one. :-)

Toodles,
Tia

Anonymous said...

LOL that's hilarious!  Total mommy brain moment!  ;)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!!!!!!!  I can't believe you totally FORGOT a diaper!  What a good boy he is though not even peeing while having no diaper on!!  WAY TO GO ZACHY!!!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

LMAO that is hilarious!
Way to go Zach =)
Such a big boy
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I'm a lurker here and I usually don't comment... BUT that story deserves a LOL.... Its too funny!

***Monica

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!  You know you're getting old when......lol  I do crap like this all the time so I'm glad I'm not alone.

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

DAYUM! your kids are awesome, I want mine to train that young. Angel just learned this summer! Lol I have to rub this in Brittany's face. Loveit. : )

B