Wednesday, September 13, 2006

~Evening Tid-Bits~

So, it is 915pm here... in Central California.

 

And I'm bored...

Laying in my bed with my hubby's lap top... crusing Myspace and AOL J's...

He is off doing some things tonight... I won't go into detail here... for his privacy... but everything is all good... so don't go wondering and thinking things aren't okay :)

 

So, I thought I'd do an entry about things that are running around in my head...

Hope you don't mind....

 

*why do kids (or most of them... shit, maybe its just mine!) never listen the first time?

*it is Sept. 13th and it was 102 here today... can you freakin' believe that?

*bills suck...

*I wish it was already next weekend (the 22nd)... we'll be in Pismo then :)

*my brother and his fiancee set a date for their wedding... I'll officially have another Sister on Jan. 6, 2007.

*diets are hard

*Rowan is turning into a little lady... it breaks my heart...

*it is 920pm and my kids are still awake... someone shoot me.

*my son uses my hair as his "sleep-aid"... it was cute at first... but not its starting to hurt and get a bit annoying... anyone got any advice on what I could switch him to??

*my daughter doesn't listen to me.

*I'm getting my hair done on Friday... I need a new look... thinking about short and dark... anyone have any ideas?

*kids giggles can bring anyone out of a funk

*I miss my husband... I wish he wasn't getting home so late :(

*Saturday night we are having a date though... Can't wait... Just me and him...

*when is Janet Evanovich coming out with her new book? I need something new to read...

*until then, I'm reading Nora Robert's "Morrigan's Cross"... its the first book in a trilogy... pretty good... all about Ireland, witches', vampires... the stuff I love :)

*I wish I had more time with my kids during the day...

*and more energy

*my son takes his medicine like a champ... I don't have to fight him at all...

*they are looking at taking him off of it Sept. 29th... it literally scares the shit out me thinking about it....

*its 930pm and my kids are still awake... where is that gun people!?! (lol... I'm just joking folks)

*my parents are such wonderful people... I don't know what I'd do with out them.

*is it time to leave for Pismo yet?

*did I mention how hot it is here today?? yeah, I think I did

*Starbucks is my friend...

*I feel like I'm moving a thousand miles faster at work after having a Venti Non-Fat Carmel Machiato (or however  you spell it)

*I love my job... and how challenging, frustrating, fun it can be...

*I'm tired... but I don't see sleep anytime soon

*I suppose I should go and get my children to finally get to sleep

*is it Friday yet?

 

Have a great evening/morning (whenever you read this!)...

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee-hee, had to laugh at the kids not being in bed.  I know all about that!!!!  Try giving Zman a blankie that he can fit his fingers through to hold on to at night, Matthew and Emma both have one like that to help them sleep.  And, kids never listen the first time!  They want to be sure you mean it.  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh I love Janet Evanovich's books.  Hate to break it to you, but her last one just came out a few months ago.  Another LONGGGGGG wait for the next one.  Can't she write faster?  LOL

Anonymous said...

My daughter loves to twirl my hair - she has no blanket just hair and it hurts sometimes.  My suggestion is to have Zack twirl his own hair or even just touch it.  I agree bills suck and have fun in Pismo!!!  Leene

Anonymous said...

Hehe, this is an awesome entry I was smiling through it all. A great book to read is "The Lovely Bones" .. I can't remember the writer but it truly is stunning and lovely in it's own way. I think you would love it. I finished it in three hours! it was too good.

Hugs
Brandi :D

Anonymous said...

How does Zach use your hair as a sleep aid?  Rub it or something?  Maybe give him a silky item to rub if that's the case!  :)  I enjoyed your tidbits!  ;)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes these type of entries are great. They let the rest of us know we're not alone, lol.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

One of my best friends daughter (she'll be 3 in a few days) loves to play with her hair when she's tired. If they're all in the same bed, her Hope will play with her hair until she falls asleep. She now sleeps in her own bed most nights, but if she's in bed with Emily, she's got her hands in her hair.

Every late night your dh has to work, think of me and smile...mine will be home in aprox. 6 weeks, after a 12 month deployment! See late nights aren't so bad huh?!

Anonymous said...

Great entry! I saw someone left a comment about The Lovely Bones, it is a great book. It is by Alice Sebold..........Tami

Anonymous said...

Your questioning everything...I'm questioning everything.
We certainly are a pair huh!
Love you Pickle Woman!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Great entry!
I love getting my hair done...
makes ya feel so much better doesn't it..
Short and dark sounds cute...
You are going to show us right..?  hehe

Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I just love you to pieces! I know I don't tell you enough.

BTW, NO ONE'S kids listen on the first time. Ever.

xoxo
~Heather

Anonymous said...

have a great date night, sorry your hubby is working late. Hope it cools down a little. My kids never listen to me. lol

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't any kid listen the FIRST time you tell them something...lol  I liked this entry :)

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

my kids don't listen to me.... so, it must be what they do..... I liked this entry... and I agree... diets are hard!!!! have a great day... lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda behind the times with reading this entry.. LOL. But I am here atleast.

I love the way you have written this one!

***Monica