Monday, September 4, 2006

~Pictures...~

So.

I haven't done an entry in a few days.

So sue Me :)

 

Nah.

Life has just been pretty busy.

I've been trying to be more active- as in walking... instead of being on the computer all the time...

So that is taking up some time.

 

The kids are great.

Being the biggest monsters you can imagine though today.

I just spent around 15mins trying to dig out Playdoh from Rowan's ear.

Yah.

Crazy girl.

I told her if it all doesn't come out by tomorrow... we'll be making a trip to the doctors.

That should be fun.

Not.

 

Anyways.

I wanted to share some pictures from the last two pool parties that we've been too.

Hope you enjoy them :)

Oh... Here is Rowan and her new hair... The picture is kind of dark... hope you can see it...
newhairresized.jpg
Aint she a doll?

And on to the pictures from swimming and what not...
flying2resized.jpg
Derek tossing Zman into the air... Can you tell my kids are the Rough-n-Tumble type?
(yes, Lisa. that is new ink on his arm... :) )

roposeresized.jpg
Rowan and her famous pose... I swear, HeidiKlum better watch out ;)

These next few pictures were taken yesterday at my In-laws...

We had a BBQ there and had tons of fun.  The kids played in the pool and the adults just lounged... it was very fun!

boyresized.jpg
Zach-attack running around crazy.  The rest of the kids were playing some kind of 'football' game... and he was trying to be in the mix :)

daddyandhisgirlresized.jpg
After he had chased the kids around... Derek got into the pool with Rowan... He's giving her some loves :)

rouphighresized.jpg
Rowan and her older cousins had been doing cheerleading stunts in the pool... This time, they really got her high in the air! She was having a blast!

prettygirlresized.jpg
Caught this smile after they dumped her a good one... lol. 

swimmerboyresized.jpg
And of course, Zman had to get in on the swimming... but he did his in the spa.

sleepyboyresized.jpg
After a long day of food, sun and fun... it was time for a nap.  I just wish he hadn't picked the dog bed ;)

Well, I hope people will actually be able to view these pictures... since no alerts are going out and all :X

I hope everyone had a great 3 day weekend... I'm off again tomorrow- only because I won't have a babysitter for my babes.

See you later!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Zach is getting soooo freak-N big!

You have such a lovely family Jenn, I never fail to be happy when looking at your journal. You make me jealous and want a family of my own so bad. lol

Hugs
Brandi

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos...you have a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Awww, an update WITH pictures, what more could I ask for?!?!?  Your kids are growing up so fast!  Rowan's new haircut is just ADORABLE, it goes so well with her cute little pixie face that she has!  And, boy, has the Zman come far or what?!?  Look at him running around like his heart never had a problem!  Good for him!  Enjoy your day off tomorrow!
Love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable!  I love the new short hair cut for Rowan..it will be so easy to take care of.
Is  little Zack's heart conditon better?
He is so sweet, and cute as a button.
I love the pool you guys are so lucky to have one.
no alerts yet, thanks for letting me know..

Anonymous said...

ps what is the red tattoo on your hubbys arm?

Anonymous said...

Rowan's poses are so much  like Tabby's. They must be sisters at heart.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! too cute!  and I LOVE that pool!!!  

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH!! I CANNOT BELIEVE how big the kiddos are!!!WOWZA!!! We really are watching our families grow and blossom..how awesome..;)

So, wheres the pics of the hot mama?!?!..Didnt see her anywhere I dont think..;)..XOXO

Looks liek TONS of fun!! Im glad you emailed the link separate!! Have a great week babe!!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I haven't got one alert all weekend...UGH!
I'm about tired of this crap AOHELL...lol
Rowans haircut is just too cute!  I love Zach's hair too...adorable
Great pics....the kids are really growing...
That pool is SWEET! Can u believe summer is pretty much over =(
I've been lovin the temps in the 70's though...
Have a great week...
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I got your alert!  :)  I love your pics, so cute!  I think Zach is starting to look like his daddy more!  I noticed that in the pic of him running around.  :)  Rowan's hair looks cute....it's a little hard to see in that pic though.  ;)   Oh yeah what is the hubby's new tat of?

Anonymous said...

I have to work on the alerts. I'm not getting ANY.

It's been a while since I got around to reading the AOL journals, (damned MySpace, lol) and it's always great to catch up with yours. The kids are growing up so quickly! ZMan is a LITTLE Man now. Look at him go!

Love the pool, too by the way.

the kids are beautiful, Jenn!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Look at how big Mr Z is!  He's grown a lot since I last saw him :)

And Ms. Ro... as beautiful as ever!

I am so in love with the pool... and the spa!  How cool :)

Thanks for sharing!

Cat

Anonymous said...

So, did you have to go to the doctor to get the playdoh out?

Anonymous said...

Rowan's hair is adorable.  It looks really cute on her.  Loved the pictures...especially the one of Zach in the dog bed...lol

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

beautiful kids!!! and is that YOUR pool??? NICE!!!!! it's beautiful... makes me ashamed of mine.... have a great day... lisa

http://journals.aol.com/lisita15/lisita/