Friday, August 25, 2006

~Shy~

Well, I went to my Jenny Craig meeting this morning.

I came up 1lb shy of hitting the 10lb loss mark this month.

Truthfully, I'm a little disappointed... but I'm still extremely happy about dropping 9lbs of unwanted weight.

I also was measured.

I've lost a total of 8inches from different areas of my body (chest, waist, hips).

That, I'm liking :)

 

My goals for my 5th week are pretty much the same as last week.

I want to be more active (walks, playing outside with the kids)... and I want to start doing crunches in the morning or at night.  Maybe push ups too if my weak shoulders (from all the years of swimming and water polo) can handle them.

 

In other news...

I've been told by a few people that they aren't getting my alerts for my entries?

I guess that would explain why I haven't had as many comments as I usually do.  Wonder what happened now with AOL?

 

Um, what else, what else.

The Pickle Kiddos are doing well.

Wednesday night Rowan got her hair cut.

She had been telling me she wanted to get it cut... and get it cut short.  So she did :)

It is adorable.

I did take a picture of her... but because the battery on my camera was dying, the picture came out horrible.

So, I have the camera charging so I can take a picture of her later and then share it with you all.

 

I also have the camera charging for another reason.

I'm taking it with me tonight.

Where am I going tonight you ask?

I'm going to go to work with my Hubby.

 

Yup, I'm doing a ride-along with Derek.

Should be fun.

I haven't been out with him in over 2 years... maybe more.  Not since he had Tango and he had him for 3 years.

He has promised me that he'll try to get into some stuff tonight... you know, show me a good time ;)

 

So...

With that, I'm done.

 

I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful weekend.

~Jenn

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun nite!

Anonymous said...

Have a fun night with hubby - stay safe!!  I can't wait to see the picture of Rowan, I'm sure it's a cute cut.  Congrats on losing the nine pounds - I am sure you're going to lose the extra pound soon - 9 lbs is more then I've lost so way to go.  Leene  

Anonymous said...

Have fun going to work with Derek!
Can't wait to see Rowans hair
Have a great weekend
http://journals.aol.com/chevyz71gurl74/Youthinkyouknowbutyouhavenoidea
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Great job with the Jenny Craig! Sounds like you are well on your way to being healthy.

The ride along is going to be so fun. I can't wait for stories and to see Rowan's hair!!

Love,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see Rowan's haircut! Ride alongs are interesting, I have never had a lot of  "action" when I have done one though.....lol.......Tami
http://journals.aol.com/chatngirl32/HappinessandStruggles

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't sweat that pound, you'll wake a a pound lighter tomorrow anyway, I bet you.

I want to lose about 72 inches...in the form of a husband!

Anonymous said...

9 pounds in a month is great. It's better then not losing anything. Awesome. Can't wait to see the haircut when the camera is charged. Have a great time at work with the hubby.

Anonymous said...

oh have fun with the hubby 9lbs in one month is great i think you are doing so good!
congrats
cannot wait to see ro's hair i bet it is so cute
ttyl
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Good job on the weight loss!  Don't be too disappointed, at least you're losing pounds and inches!  :)  I bet some of those ride alongs could be scary!  Can't wait to see Rowan's hair cut!  :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on the weight loss!  It's always nice to lose unwanted weight.

Can't wait to see Rowan's haircut.  I bet it's cute.  

Hope you seen some excitement on your ride-along ;)

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Sheleby cut her hair herself this week--and it looks adorable!  ROFL

The other girls always butchered their hair when they did it, but Shleby looks cute with short hair in front..

Anonymous said...

NO alerts here girlie.....

Don't sweat the pound....you're doing a great job just keep up the good work...it will happen!

Anonymous said...

Yeah ... me not getting alerts. : (

I am sorry I haven't been around, I have been  busy but damn alerts has made it worse.

I am so proud of you! Losing weight is the hardest thing and you are kicking booty,

huggs
Brandi

Anonymous said...

Congrats!  That is terrific! Maybe I should try Jenny Craig too!
I used to date a cop, I loved ride alongs.
although..they always ended up with me in trouble, haha!
Have fun!
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

You, know, that is still nine pounds more than I lost this month!!!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats!  way to go on the losses!

Anonymous said...

I am not getting but just a couple alerts.
I have around 20 journals I follow.
Hope aol gets it straight.