Thursday, August 10, 2006

~What's in my Purse~

Just poppin' in on my lunch break to play along with this game that Emily, over at Emily's Purple Pages, started.

She was telling everyone what was in her purse... then asked us to share too.  So I am.

 

SO, here is what in my purse:

*Cell Phone- a must with my busy schedule and with children

*Wallet- which is pretty big in itself.  I've got my check book in there, pics, credit cards and bank cards, pen and my lucky shamrock thingy straight from Ireland.

*Weekly Organizer- this is a brand new addition to my purse... as of yesterday!! I hope it helps with my busy life :)

*Jenny Craig "Dining Out" book

*Jenny Craig "Success Made Simple" book

*Make-up case- that includes my face powder, 5 different lipsticks, 4 things of lip gloss, lip liner, tampons and a bottle of pain meds

*Keys- I have a ton of keys on my key ring.  Two sets of car keys, both with the keyless entry thingies... 2 house keys (one for my house, the other for my parents) and mail key.

*Work Keys

*2 packages of gum- gotta have lots of that!!

*3 pens- not including the pen in my wallet

*Empty birth controll package- to remind me to call for refill (already did!!)

*Store receipts and bank receipts

*Pay Stubs

*Jenny Craig weekly menu for next week

 

Now, thats a lot of stuff... but not as much as Miss Em's!!

Go check her out ;)

Have a great day all.

I'm off to finish my lunch... its yummy... Chicken Stuffed Sandwich (chicken, broccoli and cheese!) and my salad.

~Toodles~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yay thanks for playing and pimping me out i love new readers :D
feel free to pimp anytime
LOL
lunch sounds good
have a good break
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! I may have to  *copy* that! ;)

hugs and love,
Heather

Anonymous said...

I did this too...Wasn't it fun...
Hope you've had a good day!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Actually I think you had more stuff than Emily did.  :)  I wanna do this too, but I think I might take pics of my junk...since I don't have a lot!  :)

Anonymous said...

I think that is a cute idea.  I think I may run with that or mix it up .... keep watching to see what I do.  :)   LOL

Anonymous said...

I still have everything from our trip in mine.  Ya know how you just throw anything and everything in your purse when you're on a 8 hour road trip.  I've been hope for 2 weeks now and am still lugging around all that shit...geez.

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Oh, I should do this. My purse is so heavy that I make the girls carry it.

Anonymous said...

So what does jenn craig about eating out.....
Donna in TEXAS

Anonymous said...

Good lord, Jenn!  Just how big IS this bag of yours?

LMAO  

Granted, mine is nearly as bad.  *sigh*  I'll have to play this game too.  

XO,
bridgett