Tuesday, August 15, 2006

~Hola~

Just wanted to pop in on my lunch break...

See what is going on in good ol Jland :)

 

I'm really enjoying my lunch today... Beef Chow Mien and then steamed spinach!

Lovin' JC.

 

Tonight we are going to a local pizza place to celebrate my MIL's dinner.  I am NOT going to have Pizza... I've already made that decision- especially since we had Applebee's last night and I had a Chicken Fijita Roll Up.

But since I'm not having salad today with my lunch, I'll have salad there and then when I get home I'll have my JC dinner- Fish & Chips.

(wish me luck that I like that dinner... its the first time I'm trying it!)

 

Not much is going on in the Pickle Jar.

It has been pretty quiet.

 

Rowan did get a trophy last night from her gymnastics place for being there 3 years!!  I will for sure post a picture of her with it once I get my camera back... my DH took it to work and didn't bring it home :(

I don't mind that he does that...

But I hate to miss the chance of taking some pictures of my kids...

Like last night, we were out in the front yard...

And Rowan has this obsession with Snails... yes, snails.

Well, Zachary has come to like them now.

So they are both out there, playing with the snails... and Zach picked one up and went to KISS IT!!

I couldn't stop laughing... but I did manage to not let him kiss it too :)

See, I needed my camera... and I was so bummed it wasn't at home.

I know there will be more times like that... so that makes it a bit better... but still, it would have been nice to have the camera home...

 

Okay, I'm about done with my lunch.

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are just too cute, kissing snails!

Anonymous said...

well enjoy your lunch and hopefully you'll like your dinner. It's better than snails I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

mmm fish and chips sounds good
was it?
how do they come in the mail ? do they keep them frozen or what?  and do you heat them up?
this jc diet has me hungry!
LMAO
ttyl
<3,emily

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up about Zack and the snail!!

Congrats to Rowan for her trophy!!

Hugs and love,
Heather

Anonymous said...

LMAO at Zach wanting to kiss the snail.  I bet that was too cute.

Luv~Heather