Friday, August 11, 2006

~Week Two~

Today I had my Week 2 meeting with my Jenny Craig consultant and my weigh in.

I was kinda nervous about it because I had had a couple of drinks last Saturday and Sunday...

So, I didn't know what those beers could have done to my weight loss goal.

 

Well, let me tell you...

It didn't faze me.

But I won't be drinking like that anymore.

Maybe two beers a weekend... but not what I had last weekend :)

(it wasn't bad people... 5 beers in a 2 day spot)

 

I officially lost another 3.8lbs!!!

Yup!

I'm so exicted!!

So, that makes a total of 7.4lbs in 2 weeks!!

I'm stoaked.

 

I hope that I'll be able to loose 10lbs by the end of the month... If I can keep this rate up!

Okay, enough rambling.

I need to go and try to finish defrosting the hamburger I took out to make dinner for the kids...

Me?

I'm having Sweet and Sour Chicken... 1 1/2 cups of steamed broccoli and then Toffee Bite cookies for Dessert :)

Yummo!

Toodles Friends

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMM...toffee bites now that sounds good!!!  Congrats on the loss you are doing so well!!!

Anonymous said...

you go girl...
donna in TEXAS

Anonymous said...

I'll drink a beer to that! LOL

Anonymous said...

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!  Way to go!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You go Girl, great job!!

~Jolene

Anonymous said...

So proud of you Pickle Woman!!!!
~Connie

Anonymous said...

how wonderful. Good for you. Now have a few drinks for me next time. LOL. Really kidding that is great.

Anonymous said...

That is fabulous. You have totally motivated me to look into Jenny Craig!!

Hugs and love,
Heather

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Keep up the good work!

~Jenn~

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome Jenn!!!
You go girl
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Oh you are so inspiring!  I need to lose about thirty pounds.

Anonymous said...

Oh you are so inspiring!  I need to lose about thirty pounds.

Anonymous said...

yay thats great :)
and those dinners dont sound too bad :)
hope you have a good day
ttyl
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Wow.  That really is pretty incredibly.  That's a lot of weight for such a short time.  Great job, Jenn!!  I'm proud of you.  =)

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! that's pretty good... I got your journal from Chcgo Gurl 25.. I'm trying to lose weight also... I'm on Nutri-system... drop by!!! Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good luck with Jenny, Jen. :D

I've been catching up on your entries, and all your meal names have made me hungry.  lol
Have a great day,
Anna

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS with the weight loss.  I always thought Jenny Craig would be easier than other diets since you can buy their food and be done with it.  I always look at the recipes with diets and that's enough for me to say screw it...lol  

Luv~Heather