Monday, September 18, 2006

~Some More Tid-Bits~

I realized that I really liked doing my last entry as a "tid-bit" entry.

I was able to get a lot of things out of my head... but didn't have to go and figure out a way to write it all out to make sense or to flow.

So, I thought I'd do it again...

*I'm still loving my hair... although, because I have so much and it was so processed (due to the high lights) not all of my hair is the same color :(  I have this 'band' of blonde right at the top of my hair. 

*Yeah, I'll be calling my hair gal tomorrow to see when I can get it fixed.

*Did you happen to see the picture on my side-bar?  Its an original from one of my best Jland friends, Nae :)  Thanks girlie!

*My son thinks that I'm his jungle gym... even as I write this entry.

*I got maybe 4 hours of sleep last night...

*And no, it wasn't because I was having some fun :(

*Miss Rowan has croup... she was up a few times last night.  It got so bad at one point that I thought I'd take her to the ER.  Yet, I just ended up sitting with her in the bathroom with the HOT HOT shower running and a humidifier.

*Yaya (my mom) took Ro to the doctors this morning... yes, she does indeed have croup, as well as a full blown ear infection... ugh.

*My fingers are crossed that none of us at the house get any bit of her illness.

*We are due to be in Pismo for our Family Clan get away this weekend!

*I'm so excited about going.  The weather will be in the high 60's, low 70's... That means I'll get to wear my Uggs!!  WOO HOO!

*Derek's dog, his K-9, is Cat Crazy.

*How crazy you ask?

*Saturday afternoon/late evening, he broke through the screen in our dining room, through the blinds, and chased the cat around the house... set off our alarm... and cornered the cat in Ro's bedroom.

*Yeah, no fun.  Thankfully, the cat isn't hurt that badly (he got his paw bloodied a bit).

*Saturday night Derek and I went out for a date... to a county wide SWAT dinner.

*Fun stuff... and let me just say... I'm not tooting my own horn or anything, but my husband is one hot guy ;)

*I just wished I had got a picture to share with you all...

*I've got a major headache... been having them on and off for the last few days... kinda getting tired of them!  (not going to complain much since I know there are others out there that are in a whole lot more pain then me!)

*Its 740pm and I'm thinking about going to bed.

*Yet, I'm kicked out of my bedroom for a while because Derek and Rowan are spending some time together watching a movie.

*That means it is just me and my boy, Zman, hanging out.

*And I think thats all I've got going on... lol.

 

Hope everyone's Monday was great... Enjoy the rest of your week... See ya!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair. I'm happy that your husband is one hot guy? Oh my the dog chasing the cat around. Sounds like a nightmare. Have fun with the family.



Anonymous said...

croup is so scary.  That is terrible she is so sick, hope she feels better soon.
I hope you send some more pics soon, I love them..
I liked the hair, it looks good on you..

Anonymous said...

I hate when you pay all that money for a color and it isn't quite right.  Definitely have her fix it!  I like your entries like this too!  The new pic in the sidebar is GORGEOUS, but all Nae's work is.  :)  I only get 3-4 hours of sleep EVERY night, so I feel your pain woman!  And yes, your hubby is H-O-T!!  Sorry to hear about Rowan.  I know all about croup and it's no fun, especially at night.  Hope she is feeling better today.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm needing a new color on my hair too...and
a cut. This is going to prove a wee bit difficult
since Scarlett's sister has been cutting my hair
for the last 5 yrs.  I wonder...do I still let her,
or do I look for someone new?
Connie

Anonymous said...

Is the hubby on the SWAT team?  

Anonymous said...

Didn't you have me on your journal list?  :(  I was looking for my link so I can write at work and it's not there.  Oh well.

Anonymous said...

killing time trying to sty awake waiting for the furniture delivery man who will come btween 9 and 1 and my computer is letting me get online for longer thn ten minutes....hurray!!!!
can you tell i worked last night and am twired?
girl you look gorgeous!!!
WOW!
I am in shock.
so what does the D-Man think of it.
awesome look.
ps....my whine about traffic and no comment was not for my friends like you but the olks from south america....weird how i suddenly have traffic from there. i sih i could understand spanish better.
LOL
hugs and thanks for the hugs and love from you.
laura

Anonymous said...

Mandy wants to be a K-9 officer, did you know that?