Tuesday, November 28, 2006

~More Pics... Something Different this Time~

After I posted the pictures of the Christmas decorations on here and my Myspace... I got some requests to see the rest of my house.

Well, I did take some pictures tonight... but none of them came out the way that I would like and well, my house is a bit cluttered.

I did happen to take a few good pics of my cairio... where I keep my wedding things...

So, I thought I would finally share pics from my wedding... never have before... so, why not today?


Closed view... can't see much... but you get the idea.


A picture of the shoes that Rowan wore in our wedding... She was 16 months old...

Speaking of Rowan...

My beautiful baby girl.  She walked down the aisle all by herself.  She was such a good girl that afternoon/evening.  And boy, did she look sweet :)


The happy couple.  Derek and Jennifer... May 17, 2003.

 

Okay, there they are.  Just thought I'd share :)

Now, off to post a mirror entry on my Myspace blog...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were a beautiful bride.  I would like to see your dress more though, if you have any?
I love your hair like that.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenn...you look beautiful, twinnie.  
And just look at the way Derek is looking at you...I think he just wants to EAT YOU UP!  LOL  

Rowan is a little angel, as always.  

I wish I had wedding pictures to post...but weddings at a courthouse aren't exactly romantic or enticing to look at.  ::grin::

Thanks for sharing!  It's always nice to pictures that make you feel happy just looking at them.

XXOO,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Rowan looks so adorable in that picture!!!  She is all cheeks!!  And the picture of you and hubby is just great!!  How happy you both look!!!!!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love it when you share your pictures. Makes you feel like family more and more every time!

jimmy
http://www.stupidsheet.com
http://dearstupid.blogspot.com
http://www.jimreilly.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!  thanks for sharing!  Now you got me wanting to see your house.  HAHAHHA

Anonymous said...

You all looked amazing! And could Ro look more like Zach in that pic? They look like twins at that age!



Denielle

Anonymous said...

Love the pics....
Beautiful Bride...handsome groom..and
beautiful daughter..what more could you ask
for in your wedding...awww!
I want your curio...it is beautiful!!!!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!  Thanks for sharing these.

Luv~Heather