Tuesday, November 7, 2006

~Ugh~

**I don't know if Alerts are working or not... but I have posted two new entries below this one... check them out**

Ugh.

Both munskins are once again sick.  I hate the fact that Rowan brings stuff home from preschool and then passes it on to my boy.

I've heard that it can take a child up to two years to build up immunity to colds/flu germs.  Rowan has been in preschool for just over a year... so... hopefully by the Spring, she'd have brought home everything and then won't be getting sick anymore!

I guess I could blame it on the weather change too, no?  Today, it was a balmy 78 degrees... tomorrow, it is supposed to be raining!  I wish it would just make up its mind ;)

 

Tonight is "Gilmore Girls"... I hope I'll be able to catch it.  Sometimes, trying to watch the shows with the kids is a hard thing to accomplish.  Thank goodness for DVR, that is all I have to say.

 

I think tonight is "Dancing with the Stars" too.  I might try and catch some of that... its down to three good looking guy dancers, so, you can't complain about watching it... lol. 

Oh! I heard somewhere, on one of the gossip blogs, that Mario Lopez is supposed to play the same character that Patrick Sweaze *sp?* did in a "Dirty Dancing" remake!! 

First of all, why do they have to remake that movie?  They already did the "Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights"... they REALLY don't have to do a remake... The first one was great... a remake could never compare to it!

 

Btw, are the alerts off?

I haven't gotten as many comments as I used to... but maybe that is because I haven't really been doing entries.  Oh well. 

 

Okay. Time to go break up a fight between my monsters... Gotta love that!

Have a Great Evening!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey REF! Hope those kiddos feel better.

Is Gilmore Girls any good?

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your little ones are sick - hopefully they'll have a speedy recovery.  I've never seen 'Gilmore Girls' but have heard its good.  I'm NOT a Mario Lopez fan - there's just something about him that rubs me the wrong way, I agree there is no need for another 'Dirty Dancing' remake.  Take care - Leene

Anonymous said...

I got all 3 of your alerts today, so I'd say no.  :)  Sorry the kiddos are sick again!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that your little ones are sick!  Yes, they seem to bring home every germ from school and share it with everyone.  No fun at all.  :(  I do hope they feel better soon!  I have a house full of sickies too.  I loved Dancing with the Stars last night but haven't watched Gilmore Girls yet.  Can't wait to see it!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope your kids get well soon. I love your blog.
Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn...

Hope the kids start feeling better. I know what its like to have more than one sick at a time. Its so hard to be as loving and attentive with one as you'd like. And in my case, there's always one that thinks the other is getting more hugs and attention. LOL. With the two younger ones anyway. Chase could care less. He just wants to be left alone when he's sick.

You know, I've never watched DWTS. I hardly ever watch tv. Maybe if I got off this computer for a while, I would have time to watch tv. LOL.


***Monica

Anonymous said...

Poor babies! I am dreading Angel going to school and bringing that stuff home. Not that it matters since I ain't her Mommy but I still worry.

Actually I get the HEEEEEBIE GEEEEBIES when people sneeze on the plane, I just want to pull my dress up over my face. I don't think the company would like it though. haha

I don't know about alerts, I haven't gotten any from you! I just came over here and saw a new entry.

Huugs
B

Anonymous said...

Hope the kiddoes are feeling better soon.  It's awful when they are sick at the same time.  I give up.  If one of mine gets sick, I head for Costco and get the gallon of children's Motrin.   lol
Anna

Anonymous said...

I did an entry too with Halloween pictures and only have 2 comments.  I'm thinking alerts might have been messed up.  Who knows.

I hope both of your little monsters feel better soon!!  I think a lot of it is the weather.  We had one day last week that actually hit 80.  That was in between days that we had a high of 40!  No wonder everybody is getting sick.

Luv~Heather