Monday, November 27, 2006

~Starting to Look Like Christmas~

Just wanted to share some pictures of what we accomplished last night... We did most of our decorating... I think there are a few things I would like to pick up or put out... but it will have to wait a bit...

So... with out further adue...

PICTURES!!

The Tree... We like to put Stuffed Animals under ours until we get some presents out... Never mind that there isn't a tree skirt... I had to pick up a new one today at Target... thankfully it somewhat matches the stockings we already have...


Miss Rowan had to pose by the tree... She was proud of the fact that she got to help put some ornaments on...


The shelves above our TV.  Its a little messy still... and missing a few extras like candles... but you get the hint!


The ever Cheesy Zachary... I can't believe I actually got a good smile out of him!!


Brother and Sister... aka... The Monsters

And I just had to share these pictures of Zachary from the other day.  He let himself into the den where Derek has all of his video games... and well, he climbed up into the seat and pretended that he was playing.  He was so happy with himself.  Because he seemed to want to play so badly, I'm thinking of buying him the Leapster Grow With Me video games that plug into the TV for him... But who knows...

 

<FONTFACE="COMIC MS? Sans>Okay, that is it... I'm off to read my new book.  The second book in the "In the Garden" trilogy from Nora Roberts... Lisa, you'll have to let me know if you started reading them yet... if not, I'm sure you'd really like them!!

 

Hugs,
Jenn

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

for some reason your pictures did not show up..drats..

Anonymous said...

your children are so cute! They have grown alot since your last pictures...they grow too  up too fast.
You have a very pretty house, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
Cassie

Anonymous said...

Nope, haven't started reading that new trilogy yet.  I am still reading my old books that I forgot I read.  I was going to get a new book this weekend but forgot what it was called and now I have to wait until Friday until I can afford another.  Sigh.  Your tree is gorgeous and what a perfect place for it!  We have to move furniture in the living room in order to put our tree up this year.  Love Zach in his "wife beater" tee-shirt!!!  LOL!  Yes, you should get him the Leapster or even one of those plug and play video games they sell for only $14.99.  At least then he can start working on his skills so he can play video games with Daddy one day.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Very pretty tree!  Kids are always cuties!  :)  And I love your home, it's gorgeous!  :)

Anonymous said...

Your tree is beautiful!
Love the pics of the kids..too cute..
and that smile Mr. Z has is to die for =)
Looks like he would love a video game...
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I am not Lisa, but I can answer...I am currently reading the "In the Garden" trilogy. Halfway thru the second book. I think they are the best she has written so far...imo. ;)

The house looks TOO cute for Christmas!

hugs,
~Heather

Anonymous said...

Get the leapster! It is amazing, Angel learned so much with it.

Looove your home, so damn beautiful.

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Good grief!  I can't believe how big Zach is getting!  He looks JUST LIKE Rowan, I think.  Do you?  And I think both kids look an awful lot like their stunning momma!

Your tree is so pretty!  Doug always has to get a real one so we don't usually buy ours until mid-December.  I'm allergic to them so it's always incredibly fun for me to have the damn thing in the house.  LOL  Bah-Hum-Bug!!!  

We're buying Parker the V.Smile system for the TV.  Is the Leap Frog one better?  I honestly don't know much about them..I just know the V. Smile one has a Spongebob, Dora, Wiggles and Blue's Clues game....so we figured Parker would like it.  With Parker, you never know though.  I never seem to be able to pick out toys he likes.  LOL

Love,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Love the pics.  I need to get my stuff out today.  We have the same tastes in Christmas stuff.  I was looking at your stuff thinking...ohhh I wonder where she got that, and that...lol  

The kids are getting sooo big!  Tell them to slow down a little bit ;)

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

I prefer the stuffed animals to the tree skirt myself, but I'm French.

Anonymous said...

Love your decorations!!