Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pictures, Pictures...

Just wanted to share some pictures of my knitting...

 

They aren't the best... and its not everything - and actually, the work that looks like it is in progress is actually finished... I couldn't get everything because my battery died (bummer).

 

Enjoy.

 

JessScarfrs.jpg picture by Perkysgrl

A scarf for my neice...

JessScarfupclosers.jpg picture by Perkysgrl

An upclose view of the colors... its a basic garter stitch scarf.

tinascarfrs.jpg picture by Perkysgrl

This one is for my SIL... its actually very long and wide... its in a Seed Stich... Knit 1, Purl 1 all the way across.

zachhatRS.jpg picture by Perkysgrl

This is Zach's hat... he wears it all the time... I've actually made one for Rowan - but with a rolled brim - and one for my other neice, the same as Ro's... the one like this for my brother but in reds... a black one for Derek... and am working on one for my dad and nephew.

 

I will share the rest of the projects once I get my batter charged... but until then... here is some!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is beautiful. You are getting so good at this!!

Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

I love the colors of both scarfs!  Very pretty.  Especially the neutral one for your SIL.  

Everything looks incredible!  You've really picked up on this knitting thing with flying colors, twinnie!  :)  

Really beautiful work.  I'm so proud of you.  :)

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

I love the hat!  scarf has pretty colors too.
Good work.

Anonymous said...

cuteness! cant wait to see more pics!!
hugs,
Kathi